Oh my god. What is he saying?

"I really want to know what your love feels like. So please Sophia, tell me all I need to do to earn it and I promise I will do them all. I know that arrogance is not the way to get you and I'm sorry for every single time I've been arrogant towards you... Tell me what your ideal man is and-"

"Okay STOP! Please, Mr Wilson just stop talking!" I couldn't take it anymore. "Do you realise what you've just said?!"

I'm astonished at the fact that he just disclosed all of that to me, but I found it more disturbing. He sounded like he was wounded and needed some sort of healing. That was something I never expected him to ever say, considering that he's always so tough. Right now, he sounds like a wimp.

"Yes Sophia, everything I said is how I truly feel and I'm ready to compromise myself so you can love me. You can start by telling me what attracts you to the opposite sex. What are your likes and dislikes in a man?"

"Enough! Please, I've had enough of this. I do not wish to discuss that with you so just forget about it completely." I waved him off.

Has this man gone completely insane?! Where has his masculine ego gone to?

I picked up some scattered files I noticed on his desk and decided to arrange them into their shelves.

I walked across the room, towards the shelves. He stood up and pursued me.

"Mr Wilson, please go back to your table." I warned him without turning around. I could feel him standing behind me and I hated it.

"Why do you do this to me?" He complained.

"Do what?!" I faced him. "All I did was give you coffee and update you about your meeting. What else have I done?"

"You're being hostile towards me now Sophia but I swear... If I touch you like yesterday-"

"DON'T! Don't you dare bring that up!" I gave him a deadly look. He was not going to do that words thing that he usually does. Not this time.

"So are we just going to pretend like it never happened?"

"Yes! At least I am."

"Well, I can't."

"In that case, I can't keep working here anymore." I dropped the files with a loud thud. "I am not comfortable with what happened yesterday and I'm scared that you'll violate me again like you did. That was unacceptable! You mauled me and I didn't have any other choice. Thank god Phoebe walked in."

If she hadn't, then we would have been telling a different story from now.

"Is that how you really feel... like I violated you?" He asked seriously.

"Yes. And because of that, I quit for the second time! You don't know how embarrassed I was. I thought I could put everything behind me and come to work today without you hounding me but I guess not. This time, I'm leaving and I don't care about my notice period. You can take me to court for all I care, but I can't stand another second with you and your unprofessional attitude towards me!" I had to catch my breath when I was done ranting.

He looked at me wordlessly. The look on his face was worse than before, I may have just broken his heart. Although that sounded silly.

"Is that what you really want Sophia?"

"Yes." I said without really thinking about it. I tried not to notice the unhappiness and disappointment written all over his face. He simply nodded.

"Okay." He said strongly but with a lace of regret. "I'll get all your resignation documents ready as soon as possible. Then you can finally be free of me. I'm sorry if I was ever a bother to you, and I'm sorry about yesterday. I thought we were on the same page but I guess not. It was never my intention to embarrass or violate you."