Chapter 32 - "You can't ride that."

Martha raised a eyebrow. "A date, just after you broke up." Jefferson just sighed, "I'm sorry."
"Sure darlin', I know what you're doing. Woo me, we get together only to make your ex jealous. Just like with Sally. " She said, poking a finger at Jefferson. "Can we at least make up, go somewhere and just have fun?" Martha thought for a minute. "Fine, but it's all on you."
Jefferson grinned, "Okay! Grab your purse and stuff." Martha went back into her room, grabbed her purse and threw in her phone, portable charger, headphones, hair tie, a bottle of water; and her wallet. "Ready."

---

Martha stared out the window, her arm's crossed. "We're here," Martha just sighed. "A amusement park?" Jefferson nodded, stepping out and opening the car's door for Martha. "Golly, thanks."
"Come on!" Jefferson said, dragging her to the entry.

After they bought 'All day' tickets, Jefferson led Martha to different rides, booths and games.

---

"I won," Martha retorted, clutching a sheep stuffy to her chest. "No, I won. The gun just wasn't working."
Martha cracked a wary smile, "Admit it, I'm a better duck shooter," She said proudly.
"Wood duck shooter." Martha looked over at the food stands. Jefferson was to busy being a sore loser, so she tuned him out.
"Can we get funnel cake?" She asked.

"Tom! What are you talking about?! I totally won!" A nine year old, younger, happier Martha said, bouncing with every step, "No you didn't," A ten year old Thomas fired back. They walked down the path of the amusement park.
"did so," "didn't." Martha stuck her tongue out; Martha then paused, "What's that smell?" She asked, looking around. Thomas nudged her, "Funnel cake." Martha's brown eyes lit up like a sky on the Fourth of July. "Can we get some!?" Thomas rolled her eyes, "You're paying for it," "Okay, I'll pay for it....then probably steal your allowance when we get back..." She muttered the last part. "Psh." Thomas rolled his eyes again, "Oh stop that. Come on!" Martha grabbed his arm and dragged him to the food stand.

---

"Twenty dollars you can't ride that." Martha said, staring at the looming roller coaster, "Ten I can, and you can't," Jefferson smirked as if he won a Grammy.
"We'll see about that." She pushed him into the line. 'Fuck,' Jefferson thought.
"I can totally ride that." He said, grimacing at the height.

---

"I CANT RIDE THIS!"
Thomas screamed as they plummeted, Martha had her hands in the hair, laughing.

"You're a pussy," She said, waving the twenty in Jefferson's face.
Thomas stuck up the middle finger. "Awww, are you mad?"
"I regret bringing you here."

---

As Jefferson dropped her off, she waved bye.

MarthaThe🌸👑: i had alot of fun today

Jefferoni-Macaroni: Good.