Chapter 14 - Broken

John wasn't himself. He never smiled, never laughed. His hair a mess, his eyes so broken and dull; he never talked to anyone but James, his roommates, and Eliza. Eliza, though she looked bad, she still smiled. John would rarely go out, and he would leave as quickly as he came. He was broken.

John sat in the living room, eating ice-cream. "John, do you want to go out?" "No," "you have to get out mon ami." John was crying again, "God Lafayette!" "He cries to easily! He needs to move on!" John stood up to walk into the kitchen, grab the pocket knife and stuff it into his pocket.

(A/N trigger warning, may include self harm. Trigger warning will begin and end in three bold dots like this: . . . )

. . .

John locked the door before laying down on his bed, this room brought so many memories.
He opened the knife, before dragging it down his arm, he watched the blood drip down. "John?" "Open up toi!"
"Leave me alone!" "Your not doing this like in highschool!" John was silent, he was busy slicing every knuckle on his hand.
He moved down to his legs. John now remembered why he used to do this so much.
A single tear slid down his cheeks.
"You guys don't understand, I..." John was crying again.

When John was done, every open part of his skin was covered in cuts and blood.
Why am I taking this so hard? Because you love him. After stopping the bleeding, John opened the door.

. . .
Hercules was standing there. "Fuck." John stuffed his bloody hands in his pockets. "John, you can't keep doing this to yourself, we are going out." "Can we go to a bar?" "...fine."

---

Alexander had been living in Burr's apartment since the 'incident'. Those words haunted him.
"Fine! I never wanted to be with you anyway!" Alexander had regretted that more than anything. He wasn't thinking straight during that time.
Alexander had dark bags under his eyes, and a somewhat messy hair. He loved John, but..he would never forgive him now.
The few times Alexander did see John, he looked like shit. Had the break-up really affected him that badly?
No you idiot! It was those words! You broke..him...
"Alexander?" Burr paused at the door. "What?" Alexander snapped, "Oh, shit..sorry Burr.." Burr sighed. "Go to sleep Alexander, it's late." Alexander blinked. "Sleep is for the weak." Aaron just raised his hands like saying: I give up!
Alexander groaned. "We can go to the bar tomorrow." Burr suggested, Alexander nodded. Alcohol was just what he needed.

"I do miss him.."

(A/N I'm going to just keep these short so updates come faster)