Chapter 29 - Who broke it?

Angelica's boss tapped her fingers on the desk. "Who broke it?" Multiple people stood around her. Angelica's boss, Martha Washington motioned to the broken coffee machine. "I'm not mad, I just wanna know." Angelica reached for her wallet. "I did, I broke it-"
"No, no. You didn't, put the wallet up. Heather C?"
Chandler scoffed, fixing her hair, "Don't look at me, look at Veronica."

Veronica glared at Chandler. "What? I didn't break it," "That's weird, how'd you even know it was broken?" Chandler asked.
Angelica mentally cringed. "Because it's right in front of her, and it's broken." Naomi interfered, Angelica rolled her eyes, common sense really.
"Suspicious,"
"No it's not-" Veronica started,

"If it matters, probably not..but Heather Macamara was the last one to use it." Naomi muttered. "Liar! I don't even drink that crap!"
Naomi looked at her, "Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?" "I use the wind stirrers to put back my cuticles EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NAOMI."

Angelica grunted, "Okay let's not fight, I broke it let me pay for it-"
"No! Who broke it?" Martha said, raising her voice.
Everyone was silent.

"Duke's been suspiciously quiet-" Chandler started.

"Really!?" Duke shouted, leaning in. "Yes really!" Veronica said.
"Oh my god!" All five of them began to bicker. Angelica just walked out of the room. Martha followed, "Good, it was getting a bit chummy in here." Angelica stared at her, "The coffee machine burned my hand so I punched it." The two laughed, something crashed in the background.

"I bet you two minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with war paint on their faces with a pig head on a stick." Angelica added, Martha laughed. "That's about right,"

---

(Little something for you guys, I'll update soon)