It Was A Dream Bubble. {DaveKat} |SadStuck|

Your name is Karkat Vantas. As far as you can remember, your boyfriend, well, was your boyfriend, Dave Strider, died a couple months ago. You can't get over it. You never will get over it. You feel like it's your fault. Like you couldn't do anything to stop it. You know you couldn't do anything to stop it. That's why you blame yourself.

You don't remember to much, but you do remember one thing. His cape. The maroon cape that he got when he became a God Tier. You loved it. You would curl up in it and loved the feeling of being next to him. All warm a cozy. It made you feel safe, but.. you haven't felt like that in a long time. Since he left.

You carry around a blanket with you, always wrapped around you shoulders. Your friends are always asking you why you carry a blanket, you just tell them that your cold all the time. That's not the reason though, as you could guess. It's because it reminds you of him. You would curl up next to him and use his cape to keep warmth in, and than you would turn your head to look up at him and-

You miss that.
You miss him.
You want him back.
But,
He can't come back.

You're sitting on the couch with the blanket, as always, wrapped around your shoulders. Your face is rested on your knee and your eyes are closed. You feel like you're about to fall asleep when you feel an arm around you.

You pick your head up a little frightened and look up in the direction the arm came from and-

And..

You're shocked. You can't speak. You're speechless. You look up into the others black shades and whimper a little.

"...Dave?" You choke out while tears start forming in your eyes.

The blonde nodded, "Hey KitKat. Long time no see." He says with a soft smile.

You stare at yourself through the reflection of his glasses and smile out of joy. You attack the other with a hug and cry tears of joy, confusion, a mix of the two, into his shoulder. "I don't care how you're here, I just missed you so much!" You shout, wrapping your arms around his neck tightly. You feel that feeling that you always thought you would never feel again. That warmth as he wraps his arms around you. That warmth that you missed so, so much.

You lift your head up to look at him just to realize that...

He's not there.

That warmth is still there though. You look up to see Kanaya holding you gently while your arms are wrapped around a pillow.

"Are you alright Karkat? You were crying in your sleep again." She asks softly with a slight hint of concern as she holds you tightly.

You frown and put your face in her stomach, bawling. It wasn't him this whole time. He never was here. He never gave you that smile. You never curled up next to him. He never put his arm around you.

It a Dream Bubble.