I've Been Taken Out Of Heaven

Cali is a beautiful little vixen taken out of Heaven and thrust into hell. Earth. She's much too precious for the life she leads. 18 years old and still a hard body, perky little tits and an ass that could bring any mortal man to his knees. Her short blonde hair reminds her of the sunshine she will never see again.

Cali is my unattainable little lust and the one that got away. She's my favorite cousin. I did this to her. I cast her to damnation and now she lives among men with me for eternity.

When I wake I walk to her room and stare down over her. She wouldn't let me sniff her panties let alone fuck her. I should cut off her head and thrust my penis in her throathole but I need her. She is my passion and has been for a very long time. I want to treat her like a blow up doll I will throw away when I finish but instead I treat her as family.

While she sleeps I smell her hair and gently slide my hand over her pale, white spine. I lust for you; filthy fucking whore. Cali works as a stripper on McGovernor boulevard and men throw her their childrens college tuition money in single dollar bills by the fistful to her immortal little mudflaps. She's a disgusting whore and always has been and if it wasn't for her rejection of my advances I don't think I would be intrigued at all.

I walk out of her room and smile. I am the beast. "I am the beast!" I say to myself with a large grin on my face. To hell with mortal man. To hell with Clair, Vanessa. To hell with Cali and most importantly to hell with Carter.

Tonight Amanda Akins will leave her mortal life and I ask of you to please give a moment of silence.

I've noticed Amanda working down the street from my office at a 24 hour coffee shop. She reminds me of cousin Cali. She has short blonde hair; a bob of sorts and a little body but maybe not quite as firm as Calis form but still... She is a good resemblance to the precious little princess.

Amanda is a Daughter, Mother,  and friend to all of her regular customers and she will surely be missed by the community but a beast has got to do what a beast has got to do and I've got to shove my hand so far up her orfices it comes out the little cunts mouth.

I see her standing conveniently in the alley smoking behind Country Home Coffee and approach her casually.

"Hey hon, do you have an extra cigarette by chance? I left mine at home." I say to her nonchalantly.

"Sorry, cigarette packs don't come with extras babe." she laughs and in that moment I punch her in the throat. Pompous cunt.

She turns blue and begins to cough. I laugh and kick her in the face as she leans forward trying to catch her breath. She didn't see it coming and now that she's unconcious she won't see me cumming. I run my fingers through her soft, silky, blood stained blonde hair and bite into her throat with one quick chomping motion.

Her life essence and even her smell remind me of Cali. I am in love with this dying woman and I just met her. How precious. I unbutton my pants and start to stroke myself over top of her while tugging her denim blue jeans over her wideset hips when suddenly someone starts to walk towards us. I remain quiet; spooked but quiet as they yell out for Amanda as she's now late from her break.

Thankfully they don't travel into the dark abyss that is the alley but I've lost my erection and my mood. I stand up and look over Amandas nearly lifeless body before stomping on her fucking face. Thanks for nothing you waste of skin! I hope your children enjoy being raised in a foster home!
What a waste of precious time that bitch was and now my Armani exchange loafers are covered in this little whores blood.

I'll be late for work but I must return to the house to change my outfit. I can't go to the office looking like this. I simply can't.

When I get home Cali has already left for her night of... "Work". Work being taking off your own clothes as if you're the worst magician in the world and have no tricks and are not a magician at all because you're a worthless stripper and if your family was still with us they'd be so ashamed they would disown your pathetic, slutty self and you'd have no family anyways. That's what shes decided to become; a whore.

I'm quick to change my suit and I stand infront of the mirror admiring myself for a moment. I am gorgeous. I am a God among men. I am going to kill Carter with a rake and run his worthless face over with a lawnmower to spare his family the task of looking at his lying face again during an open casket funeral. I am a beautiful, beastly being and I deserve the best in life. I am a beautiful, beastly being and I deserve a cigarettee.

I light a cigarette and enhale smoke as if I'm Godlike. I am Godlike. I am the push that makes you move and I hate the entire human race. I would love to tear my eyes out of my head and never gaze upon this pathetic world again.

Have you ever confused a dream with reality or reality with a dream? Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm alive and dreaming or dead and remembering and to be completely frank with you I simply do not give a damn. I will have Cali. Whether she chooses to believe it or not she is my ... Ugh... Soul mate.