A/n sorry

Hey so I'm making a new book, it's a real world version of Star Wars rebels, for the star fans I have a few ideas that I'm thinking about going with.

1. Kanan jarus is a cop transferring to lothal from his home town wanting to get way from his past, also working on the police force, is Hera sindulla adopted mother to Sabine wren, and garazeb orelios. Ezra bridger is a street rat who lost his parents who were speaking out against the empire a local mob, after his parents were murdered, he was sent to a horrible orphanage. After living a month of being beat on by other kid, and the owner of the place he left and lived on the streets.

2. Kanan and Hera are married and are adopted parents to Sabin and zeb and live with Kanan's brother obi-wan and his kids anikin and Ashoka, every thing is perfect till a boy from the streets pickpockets Kanan, once they catch him they take him to the police and end up fostering him, they learn a lot about him, and his dark past.

3. Ezra is a boy from the streets who's been beaten on, and bullied by a gang of teenagers, and one of them is zeb, Ezra gets caught after a huge storm and is forced to take shelter on a porch, in the suburbs of lothal, and is taken in by, Kanan, Hera, and there two kids, Sabin and zeb.

So comment on witch one I should do, I wanted to do a mid west one, but that's someone else's book, and you know that one story assassin in that family by gracebeard well she stoped doing that book and I loved it so I might do my own take of the book, so I might do that.

Sorry I haven't been updating, I am coming up with ideas I just need to sit down and rite the story and not play, piano tile 2, so yeah I'll have one out soon. XD