any idea's?

hey guys! been a long time. I've just been a busy adult, working on fixing my life and just never had the time or creative flow to keep writing. but I want to keep writing, I still barely have the time for it but the creative flow has started coming back. I've been completely rewriting my other book "lost memories". it was my first real story and I want to see it to the end, and I hope anyone who had been reading my books from years ago are still around and want to see more of my writing as well as any new comers. but its going to be a while before its done. so in the mean time send me oneshot ideas!! it can be as angsty, sweet or as silly as you want. just anything to keep the gap of nothing filled while I write the other one. the one shots arent going to be my most detailed work (it'll still be pretty detailed) just because I get carried away with details when writing now days. turning a oneshot into a whole book. so just dont expect them to be amazing lol.

the only rules are no slash between the bird brothers (dick, jason, tim, damian) and no smut. other then that go wild, ill write whatever

also holly fuck this book has a lot of views!! i want to keep this one going as long as I can. ill have to go back and re read the slade story I have going on but it looks like I have a few chapter's of that written out. but ill have to check, I'm not certain. i also just might rewrite it to later down the road. idk. let me know what you want i guess lol. but yeah give me your batfam oneshot ideas. thanks everyone for the outstanding support. love you all!!