Cat like

Hey so there is a video at the top of the lullaby dick hums to Damian just so you now what it is

Dicks pov
There is one thing dick learned about Damian is that he's oddly cat like, he hisses, scratches, bites, and.... cuddles.

He denies it every time he cuddles with him, in winter he says he's cold, but I think it's more then that, I think he likes to cuddle just his lone wolf I don't need anybody, attitude kicks in. I was laying on the couch watching a movie one night in my pajamas and I took up most of the couch, leaving room for someone to sit on the other side.

I was watching the movie when Damian came and in, had his pajamas on, and a blanket, I smiled at him, "he Dami want to join me?" He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to me, to my surprise he crawled on me, laying on my chest.

I looked at him blinking, then he said, "I refuse to sit at that small corner" was his excuse, I looked at my feet and there was more then enough room for him, I just chuckled wrapping my arms around him, he snuggled into my touch, him cuddling with me, he's done it before but every time he does it it still amazes me.

It was the end of the show and Damian was fighting sleep, his eyes fluttering shut then open again, so I started to stoke his hair, and hum a lullaby my mother sang me as a child, he closed his eyes and after a few seconds I thought he was asleep till sneezed, the sudden movement made me jump, after his sneeze he cuddles up to me again and I continued to stroke his hair and hum.

A few seconds later Damian was doing a low sort of growl, but it didn't have a bit or angry sound to it, then I realized something, he was. Purring. I looked down staring at him, "Dami are you.. purring?" When I asked him that he woke up a bit, but enough to look me in the eyes and stop purring, "I am doing no such thing" he glared at me, and because I didn't want him to leave I didn't fight him about it.

"Ok, I must have heard something else then" I said but he was so... purring, he lays his head on me chest again and I stroke his hair, after a minute he was fighting sleep again, I hummed the lullaby again, and he fell asleep.

After a moment of looking at him and stroking the hair of the sleeping child, Alfred came in once he saw us he smiled, and I smiled back, "he really is a child at heart" he whispered,I smiled even wider, "oh not just that he's a cat to, he hisses, scratches, bites, cuddles, and purrs" i whispered back, and he raised a eyebrow at purrs.

"It turns out my little brother is a little kitten" I said in a whisper, Alfred smiled and turned off the tv, "good night master dick" "good night alfie" and he left the room turning off the lights, I looked at my little, kitty/baby bird/baby brother and smiled falling asleep.

Later that night Alfred came in and took a few pictures of the two, he left the room, and printed them out putting them in a few extra frames, and putting them in his,Damian and dicks room, smiling at how great full he is to have such wonderful grandsons, and it all started with a trip to the Circus.