Dicks nightmare

This is during the time dick was batman
It had been a busy day, going to Wayne enterprises to work till 3:30 getting up at 9. Then going out on patrol with Damian, were Robin was down and batman had to, take on a lot of jokers goons, and after words worrying over Damian. So as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light.
Dicks dream
Batman and Robin were fighting joker, two face, penguin, poison ivy, Harley Quinn, and bane, it looked bad. "Robin we need to fall back, we can't take them all!" Batman said to his protege as he dogged Harley's hammer, "no! We can take them" Robin yelled back, "don't be stupid that's a direct order, retreat " just then as Robin was grabbed and forced to his knees, "Robin!" He yelled, as he was distracted bane grabbed him from behind and held him in place.
"Now now bats lets have a little fun shall we?" Joker said with a grin on his face, "let him go joker" I growled out, "oh no bats we are going to play a game with him" and then Robin was kicked in the stomach, "no!" I said, as they ganged up on him.

I tried to get out of banes grip but it was hopeless, after a few minutes they stop at the same time, they let Robin go and he laid on the floor in pain, "well that was fun but now I'm bored, well say goodbye to dear old bats birdie" he said getting his gun out and pointing it at his face, "no let him go please" "batman, goodbye" then he was shot.
Reality

I shot up breathing heavily covered in sweat, I rubbed me face in my palms then looked at the time 3 am, I looked over at the door then I got up, I need to see Damian.

I walk down the halls till I get to a door and open it, I step in side and spotted the bed, I walked over and looked at how peaceful he looked, so innocent. I sat on the edge off the bed and stroke his hair.

His eyes flutter open and looked at me in confusion, "Grayson?" He sat up and looked at the time, "not sure if you noticed but it's 3 in the morning, what is so important that yo came into my room at this time of night?" He said annoyed, that he was awakened. He looked at dick and was concerned a bit, dick was looking down, "I'm sorry fore waking you dami, go back to sleep" he got up but stopped by a small hand grabbing his and pulling him back down, "no not until I get a explanation of why your in my room" Damian said crossing his arms, dick looked at the determination in Damian's eyes to find out what's going on.

He sighed, "I had a dream were you and me were fighting joker, Harley, bane, ivy two face and penguin. They grabbed both of us and they started to beat you up, after a minute they stopped and joker pulled out his gun, he shot you. I know it was just a dream but I had to see you alive and safe" dick said, and as he explained he saw Damian get a hit sadder and he uncrossed his arms, Damian looked at the ground not sure what to do, their was a long silence till dick broke it "well we should go back to bed" he said about to get up, "Grayson wait" "what is it?" Damian sighed not sure how to say this, "do you want to stay here tonight" dick blinked not sure if he heard right, " um" "well is that a yes or no" dick smiled " thanks lil'D" he said getting in on the other side of the bed.

They both laid down and looked at each other for a minute, "good night bud" "night Grayson" and with that they fell asleep.

The next morning when dick woke up, he found that Damian had cuddled up to him, and is sleeping peacefully, he smiled and rapped his arm around him and strokes his hair, and kissed the top of his head, thinking how lucky he is to have people in his life that he cares about, and cares about him.