Mathura Temple?! - 12

Start from the beginning

        Ruhi was just laughing and Titu admiring her. Suddenly, " Pani Puri" Ruhi shouted. Poori is talking about herself. Yeah there was the stall, a chat stall. They went there to have it. Titu ate Bhel puri. Suddenly Ruhi took some of HIS Bhel puri. Panchi started fuming in anger so much that you could see hot air emitting out of her ears. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Yelled Ruhi.

Panchi's P. O. V.

        Oh god, what is her problem? Why the hell is she shouting. Nonsense. Already she is eating my head and now this. I'm not gonna spare this idiot. "Titu, my ring. It's lost. " she said. Great another drama. What is she expecting us to do for her stupid carelessness? Should I call Doremon for this? Idiot. As there was no other way, we had to search for her ring. We in the sense my self and Ruhi.

Author's P. O. V.

       Of course our Titu was of no help. But let me tell you he was one who found out that ring. Yup, u hear- sorry u read it right. It was inside his Bhel puri. Remember she put her hand inside and you know what would have happened. But you wouldn't have guessed the next scene. But that would be properly explained by our heroine.

Panchi's P. O. V.

         Obviously my Titu is truly brilliant. But the next scene made me go numb. I don't even think that would happen in my wildest dreams. Ruhi kissed Titu. Yeah I know right. That erumai (buffalo) kissed MY Titu. I could feel something wet on my cheeks. Just then I realised that my tears had scrolled down unknowingly. After this, do you expect me to stand there? No. Never. I just ran away from that place without informing anyone as my tears were over flowing like a water walls. Definitely this was the worst ever nightmare I have ever had.

         I reached my home just by running. Yeah I was indeed exhausted because of running and was in need of water. But my tears compensated it. More than my tiredness that scene made me go weak. Why is it just happening to me? Why are you testing my love this much God? My tears never stopped even for a second. I directly went inside my room, ignoring my sister's calls, and crashed over the bed. I cried my heart out hugging a pillow as there was no tomorrow. My mind refused to divert but heart said just one thing, 'he wouldn't love her and he is all yours' but I can't accept it.

      "Panchi, are you alright? Why didn't you respond to my calls" Shakthi Di said and entered into my room. I hid my face in the pillow so that she wouldn't know my condition. I composed myself and said, "Nothing Di, actually I am just tired. It's scorching outside. " I had to make up an excuse. "Ok listen, you have to do me a favour. You know na that I love Raghav. So I want you to help Raghav to convince our parents while Titu will help me convince my in laws." Shakthi Di said with a  blush. Oh come on, in laws? Seriously?

       Wait Titu is gonna help her? Then why didn't he say me? Is he trying to avoid me? My chain of thoughts were broken by a call. I was rather shocked to see the Call ID. It was TITU. That's the first time he has called me. I don't want him to know that that scene has created a havoc inside me. "Ok Di, I'll try my level best" i said and she smiled left me alone. I calmed down and attended the call.

Pa : hello? Titu?
Ti : haan Panchiji. Why did you leave without informing us? Where are you? Is everything alright? Do you need our help?
(I was really happy seeing his concern towards me. But the word 'our' triggered my tears again. Why is it always me? Ok everyone will have the same question. )
Pa : actually I felt tired and weak. So I came back home. So why did you call me all of a sudden? (Sarcastic of course)
Ti : oh Ok. Actually I wanted your help. I need to talk to you. Can you please again meet me at the same temple where we were? I'm waiting for you.
Pa : oh, but why do you need my help? Isn't Ruhi beside you? (I know I was a bit rude, but I was also annoyed with this antics even though he was not responsible for it. )
Ti : Ruhi also left. Only you can do this because it's a matter of two hearts and people who are related to it can only talk about it.
(Is he talking about our relationship? Does he feels something for me? No no. I don't think so. Maybe about Di and Raghav Bhai.)
Pa : Acha Ok. Will be there in 5 mins.
Ti : Ok, see you.

       I didn't waste even a second and I rushed towards the temple. I reached the backside of the temple and saw my hero there, waiting for someone special with a bouquet in his hands. Wait. Did he call Ruhi also here? If that happened then I would take Bhadrakali (Goddess Durga) avatar. I went near him and tapped his shoulders. He turned and looked at me with a cute and million dollar smile. Haa!  Anyone would fall for it. I reciprocated it. He handed over the bouquet full of red roses to me and said, "a beautiful bunch of roses for the beautiful lady in front my eyes."  Am I dreaming? Did he say that for me? Did he mean it? I smiled and accepted the bouquet.

      He continued, " don't you think today the weather is giving a beautiful backdrop? "  Indeed it was. There was cool breeze with a sacred fragrance from the temple. The sky was grayish blue. It was signalling as if the rain from heaven is going to heal many pains, right from Farmers to Love sick teenagers. I was enjoying the moment with my lifeline. Ok am I sounding like Amitabh Bachchan or Arvind Saamy? Ok forget it. Back to the scenery. He came close to me and said, " Have you heard of this Panchi ji? When a person needs someone to share his feelings, God himself descends down from heaven and disguises himself as a suitable person for that situation and helps. Even I was in need of someone. That's when you entered my life. So many girls have passed through my life. But I never got this  feeling which I got for u and only for you.

       That day when I met you for the first time itself, I felt as if there was really some great connection between us. As if we were meant to be what we are now. I can make people laugh easily, but neither did people know that even I had a sad part too, which I believe could be discussed with you. To be honest, we never spent much time together but just your mere presence has given me the hope that I could say this to you."  He looked into my eyes directly. I saw some sort of belief for me in his eyes. But I was dumbstruck. So, he had also felt the same what I felt for him. So is he going to propose me?

      "Panchiji, I am going to confess something to you. A confession which I have never ever confessed anyone in my life. It's........"

       And there goes the cliffhanger. So Hola every one. Sorry for not being online or not updating. If you don't know the reason, please check out my profile. I missed you all. Dare not say you didn't miss me. So from now onwards,you can shoot me questions and I would definitely reply u back if have doubts with the content or the characters. I know it's a surprise update, so please get surprised even if you are not.

So, flashback is not yet over. What confession do you think would Titu do?

What would be the next step in Raghav and Shakthi's lives?

Suggest your ship names for our jodies.

   Ok now it's a wrap. Many people msged me to update so I did. I hope that you are liking my story. God, r u still reading this masterpiece of mine. Hats off to u ppl. But don't just be a silent reader. Drop your comments and smash that vote button for me, pls *makes a baby face and shows her teeth* wait for my next update. Till then it's a bye from,

        Sruthi ;)

Total Word Count : 2095