Remo Proposal!!

Panchi's P. O. V.

      What's this? Like seriously is it happening in front of me? Di? Now who is this? Why this romantic setup? "Di I need explanations" I know something is fishy, but it would be better if she opens up about it. I can see the fear clearly in her eyes. She's trying to convey something. I can feel it. How? Ha, we are siblings dude. Code language. But right now she has to clear things. Already this Puri is eating me. No only I should eat Puri na. Oh shit what's her name Dory? No Ruhi. Idiot.

Author's P. O. V.

       Panchi was meddling with her thoughts and went into it so much that she left her sister and went back to the living room. Now seriously, has she gone mad? Dude, a stranger PROPOSED your sister. Ok why am I shouting? As if she will hear me. Now Shakthi darling, do you want me to lift you and take you there?

Shakthi's P.O. V.

         Huh? What happened to her? Why didn't she shout at me? "What happened to Panchi? Is she alright?" I said it aloud. "I don't know about her for now but for now my knees are paining very badly. Can you just say your answer dear. It's paining" Raghav said politely. Oh god, I totally forgot about him. I instantly turned towards him. He smirked at me. Oh god why is he killing me. This moment will not be ruined by anyone. I have to make it special. I can convince my sister anytime.

"My life became suddenly new,
Never knew that it's because of you"

     Woah not bad, even I can write poems. Love literally makes you write poems. Sometimes it might be dumb. But last words do rhyme. I saw tears in his eyes. I slowly went near him and sat on his lap which he made stiff for me to sit. The cold breeze played a beautiful background score. I slowly placed my palms on his rough cheeks. I realised that he didn't shave still. I grinned at it and neared him. So close we were that we could feel each others breath. I slowly placed a soft kiss on his eyelids which were closed only for me to kiss it. This is the first kiss we shared. I blushed at the fact that it was actually initiated by me.

Panchi's P. O. V.

        My phone rang all of a sudden. I picked it and saw the screen to know who was it. unknown number. I picked up the call.

Pa: hello, who's this?
Un: hi, may I speak to Panchi please, aunty

      What? Aunty? Am I sounding like an aunty to her? Idiot. Wait something familiar.

Pa: it's Panchi speaking and who are you?
Un: oh sorry Panchi. I mistook as your mom. I am         Ruhi.

     Ruhi? What the hell? How did she get my number? Wait is she stalking me? Is she working for some terrorist gang? God, this is becoming more complicated.

Ru: Hello Panchi, are you there?
Pa: ah haan yeah I'm there. What do you want?
Ru: Actually I wanted to ask you whether can meet up at Mathura market tomorrow? Please. I want to talk to you.

    Is she trying to kidnap me? Oh god. This is deliberately a mere suicide. No I can't die. Not at least before seeing my grandchildren playing with me and my husband Titu. Ok basically I meant never to die. Now how shall I deny her?

Ru: Panchi speak something. Why do you get lost in your thoughts often?

   I looked around the home to find whether there were hidden cameras. God she is killing me. I hate u poori chi Ruhi.

Pa: No actually, my dad is a bit strict. He won't allow me to meet strangers.
Ru: Your dad already agreed to it as I'm Commissioner's daughter. Moreover I'm not a stranger to you. You knew me just with my name.

     That's when it stroke me. She didn't introduce herself to me. I made things worse.

Pa: fine. I'll meet you at sharp 10
Ru: Ok thank you, bye sweetie.

     Sweetie? I was talking like an army officer to her, and she calls me sweetie. Whatever.

Shakthi's P. O. V.

      This day can't get better. Now officially I'm in a relationship. Can you imagine? Even I can get a life partner. I know I'm sounding weird, but till none proposed me and sister just for only one cause that we were the daughters of a police officer. So? Do they think that we will encounter them? Wait! Panchi? Where is she? Is she upset about what all happened in the terrace? Will she start hating me? But she is also in love na? Is that even love or infatuation? So does that mean, even mine is not true love? Oh god am I betraying him? Can I become a great wife, daughter in law and mother? If my love was just attraction, would he leave me after me having our kids? What would I do with my kids? Then only father's initial sho...... Wait! What the he'll am I thinking? Where did it start? God, "Panchi? Where the hell are you?"

Panchi's P. O. V.

        Suddenly I heard someone yelling out my name. No ghost can survive in my home when I'm here so I was damn sure that it was my Di. See the oxymoron, she was being proposed in front of my eyes and look who's the one shouting.' She should sort out her priorities'. Yup I'm a potterhead. "Panchi why did you come there? What's your problem? " she asked me. Now seriously that was really rude. "Di, none told me that you were the heroine for the upcoming romantic movie. I wanted to talk to you. So I came. Don't I have that right?" I replied. Hurt? Never. Actually a bit yes.

      She calmed down and placed her caring hands on my shoulder which were ready to take her warmth. She sat near me and asked me the reason. I narrated the whole Ramayana. Then my sister became Ravana and started laughing and said, " what is the fun in getting your love so easily? These obstacles are for you to face I can't help you. I know something is disturbing you and it's definitely about Titu. Panchi, just remember one thing, love can defeat anything in this world even time. It's out of my own experience that I am saying this to you. " she said dreamily.

      Ok now I'm damn sure that there's something cooking between Di and that boy. Before I could say something she continued. God, why are people so interested in giving seminars today? "I know that you want to know about him and what's going on. Ok, Panchi I have fallen in love with Raghav." What? Seriously? My Di? Raghav? Isn't it that guy who danced with her years before? And Titu? Oh god is he the same Titu? If he's the same then Raghav is his brother. Then myself and Di will get married in the house. Then our childr- Wait where have I come?

    "Panchi! What happened?" She asked me with concern. Aww how sweet. "Di I'm so happy for you. I will surely talk to our parents and get you married to him but before that we have to get on a mission. " I said. I sound like SRK like 'Mission Happy New Year'. Ok sorry, I get diverted easily. She saw me with a confused look. Obviously she has to. "Mission?" She asked. I smirked and said, " Mission Get out Poori" ha this name suits her well.

       Hola, Vanakkam, Namaste friends. How are you all doing? Sorry for taking a very long hiatus. Exams. They are still going on but I managed to write this for you ppl. So what do you think would be the next step? What is "Mission get out poori" ? To know more stay tuned. Hope you are liking my story. It's different from the original one. Feel free to give your valuable suggestions.

Total word count : 1361

             Spread love, Spread Smile.