Mathura Temple?! - 12

Panchi's P. O. V.

      'Mission Get out Poori' my foot! Urgh Why does this happens to me always. God. I'm becoming a cupid for them both. Am I a broker? I know you people are confused. Sruthi! Come and explain.

Author's P. O. V.

         Fine. Ok so everyone look up. Yeah you will see the ceiling. There nothing will be seen. Come back to your screen. Actually this means that I'm going to say their flashback. So roll camera. Action!

Flashback

        The next day Panchi went to meet Ruhi. She was just randomly talking when the unexpected happened. Note that this is my story, mostly expect the unexpected. That's also true that it mostly turns out to be idiotic. (*sighs*). Titu entered into the scene. He came towards the girls. He saw Ruhi and his face brightened up immediately. He even forgot that Panchi was standing beside her. He was so engrossed in her beauty that nothing around him mattered much. This really irritated Panchi. She couldn't bear the sight in front of her. She felt as if someone has stabbed her hard. Just like Brutus did to Caesar (*wipes her tears*). So she turned to move away from there.

         Just then Ruhi spoke. Ruhi, hereafter mug up your lines well. "Titu, you here?" Titu replied after coming out of his dreamland, " Actually na, this is called market. Every one has equal rights to come. So as I a citizen of India, I guess there should be no problem."  Ruhi started laughing madly at him. He started admiring her. He felt as if she was an angel directly descended from the heaven. But she came from her home. Fine I shouldn't pass comments. Panchi felt like an alien over there. She felt as if she was standing on the fire. "Can we all go to the Mathura temple?" Suggested by the great genius, not Panchi, Ruhi. "Sure, why not?" Said Titu. Obviously, he had to say that. Jingjuck.

In Mathura temple

         "I don't want to come. You guys carry on." Said Panchi. "Panchi, this is not done. We are in the temple na, now let's just roam around" said Ruhi.

Pa : Sorry guys, my legs are aching. I can't move.
Ru:  Just shut up and come. Or else Titu, you lift her and come.

Panchi's P. O. V.

        What? Lift me? Wow! How romantic! Wish that would happen. I'm ready to fall again and again so that he embrace me in his arms. How cute? This is the 1st time that this Idiot has said something sensible.

Titu's P. O. V.

       What? Lift her? I myself am not able to Carry my own weight. How would I even imagine about it? Only these films must be blamed. Always the heroes lift heroines. Like, if they really want to carry something, then they can carry the LPG cylinders na. Hey Bhagwan, please do something na.

Author's P. O. V.

        All three were looking each other in different reactions possible. Then they resumed their travel. "So Titu say something about this place na." Ruhi said. As if she cares. But our Titu literally became a guide for them. Ah actually a weird guide. Why am I saying like this? Read on you will know.  "So, welcome to Mathura. This is the place where our Kanhaiyya ji (Hindu god) was born. I'm not gonna talk about its history because we all have Internet and Internet has Wikipedia and I'm too lazy to reciprocate. But haan, this place is famous for 3 things. 1. Mathura temple, 2. Pani Puri, 3. The person standing in front of you. If you want proof, it will be evidently seen that these are the places where you will girls crowding. " he said it a smirk. Are you serious? You were self boasting. But yeah even I love Pani Puri. Panchi was totally flat by now.