He will conquer this world!

Arey arey arey I forgot something. I gave the introduction of our angel but left out our Prince Charming. So let's rewind and go back.

In Mathura, in Uttar Pradesh, there was so much of tension going on in Surekha Sadan. "Arey dekhe nahi chal sakthe Ho kya?"(Can't u see and walk?) came a roaring voice. We definitely know that it's none other than our very own Daroga ji, (cop) uh uh sorry GovindNarayan Agarwal, the proud owner of respect in Mathura. "Thauji (Father's brother) when will my Bro or sis will come to me. I'm feeling so bored. Tell me na thauji" said our cute little Raghav. "If you behave like a good boy, he'll definitely come soon" said Govindji.

After some time like a thunder that breaks the silence came a scream which was followed by a cry which was so melodious just like a Arijit Singh (a famous singer in India) song. That was the day when a mother smiled when her child cried. So long wait of 15 years came to an end. Now Surekha has a cute baby which would call her Maa and none in this world could say that she is banj (the person who don't have children).

"Congratulations jaet ji (husband's brother), it's a baby boy." Said Rekha Chachi. There came a beautiful smile in his face which was rarely to be found. He started screaming and informing the whole world that one day his son will conquer this world . Thats natural. Each and every dad wants that to happen. Expect that Alexander did it ,But strike him off the list, but this dad didn't know that our hero, was not going to come up to his expectations.

And also if everyone conquers the world then who would be left out to do their work anyway. Great thought na. Sometimes I love my brain. But yeah, we can't guess the future na. Surekha Sadan was filled with happiness, laughter and people who have arrived to see the baby. Naming ceremony was organised on the same day. So our kanaiya ( lord Krishna, a hindu god) was being named. Let's see what name will they give. "Someone suggest any name na" said Chachi (aunt) "It's the right given to the parents. You people say a name" said the others.

"Let my son be named Ashish GovindNarayan Agarwal" said our hero's dad with so much of pride. "Haan but my lalla(darling) should have a cute pet name also na"said Surekha. "Let he be called Kanha as he is looking like Lord Krishna" said Raghav. "Haan he is, but the name should be such a name which was not given to any child, As my lalla is always unique" said Our Maiya means Maa. "Hahahaha tho jiji (sister in law) keep the name bede (Indian sweet). That's a unique name and also every one loves bede na" said our always hungry Chachi.

"Rekha, he is my son and not an eatable item. My son would be called as...........as.............. Haan Titu." Said Surekha. "Titu?" Said others. " yes just like the sound of the bell in our Bal Gopal's (hindu god ) temple as if he himself gave me my son as a present. " said Surekha. Everyone's eyes were filled with tears. So here is Titu in Mathura waiting for his Princess.

Hi people it's me again with the introduction of our hero. Hope you like it. Then please vote and comment and share the story with ur near and dear. Wait for the next update. Till then Spread Love, Spread Smile.

Sruthi.