I like simple.

"Alright bubba. Mama has a very important job for you to do alright?" Camila held Cameron up by his side while she fiddled with the velvet box in her other hand. "You're going to take this." She held up the box in front of him so he could examine it. "And give it to your mommy okay?"

Lauren was currently in her in home studio writing new songs for her album as Camila and Cameron stood right outside the door.

"You think you can be the handsome devil I know you are and give it to her?" Cameron just stared. Literally just stared as if his mother was crazy before smiling and nodding. He reached for the box that Camilas sweaty hand was now holding and received it. "Good talk bubba." Camila concluded, turning him around to direct him towards his other mom.

She patted his small bum and watched as he slowly padded over into the room with the biggest smile ever. It was so much like Laurens that she couldn't help but smile. She face palmed though when she seen Cameron start to teeth on the 'important' box he was supposed to deliver.

Already aborting this plan, Camila sat with her back to the wall. Running her hands through her soft brunette hair.

Lauren however watched as Cameron trudged in with his usual smiley demeanor. He reminded her of Camila. He was basically her twin, minus the eyes, but even then they were still as doe-y as her wife's.

She sat her journal on the arm rest then scooped Cameron up in her arms. He giggled and accidentally hit Lauren in the cheek with the now slobbered on box. She tilted her head when she took it from her son's hands well technically mouth before opening it up. She gasped when she seen the very shiny, very new, very expensive looking diamond ring.

Seeing his mom's reaction, he just smiled cheekily. Clasping his hands together and saying "ma."

Lauren still very stunned, stood her son up. She didn't know how to feel. Her thoughts were interrupted by her son though. " 'mon" was all he said in his little voice as he used his hand to motion for his mother to follow to clarify her confusion.

Lauren nodded as she got up still looking at the ring in hand. Cameron happily padded towards the door and pointed at his mama that was on the floor. Camila went wide eyed once she realized what was happening. She tried to shoo her son away but it was already too late. "Hey babe." Camila chirped, standing up in front of the raven haired beauty.

"Monkey what's this?" Lauren asked finally meeting the girls eyes.

Camila rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Well you see, I was with Cheech yesterday and we went into this jewelry store and I really wanted to give you something that can let people know you're mine. and I seen it and thought 'hey? Why not replace that old ring I gave you?' I mean it was all I could afford at the ti-"

"I can't take this Camz.."

Camila furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Yes you can." She protested.

"No I can't, and I won't." Lauren concluded, handing back the ring and picking up Cameron before walking into the kitchen.

Camila, frustrated as ever walks after her wife. "What do you mean you won't?"

"I mean what it means. That I won't Camila. I'm not taking the ring." She finalized, sitting Cameron in his high chair and securing him in.

Camila waits until her wife is done before she traps her in between the counter and her own body. "Just take the ring." Camila demands, staring into Laurens eyes.

"Camila I don't want it okay?" Lauren clarifies. Feeling pained at the hurt look in her wife's face. Camila huffed then nodded before leaving them to go upstairs. Lauren wanted to follow her and explain why she couldn't take it. But Cameron was starting to fuss because he was hungry. So that would have to wait.

----------

When Lauren finally got Cameron to sleep, she quietly walked into her and Camilas room. "Baby?" Lauren called out when she seen Camila, cross armed, pouty lipped, furrowed eyebrows and hard glare at the tv as she laid with her back against the headboard.

No response.

Sighing, Lauren walked over into the closet and changed into her sleep attire. When she walked back into the room, Camila was still in the same position. Braving it out, Lauren walked over to her wife and straddled her.

"Camila I know you heard me." Lauren said quietly, looking down.

"I know, I chose not to acknowledge it." Camila said, keeping her gaze focused on the tv.

Biting her lip to suppress her anger she spoke even more calmly. "Well that's not very nice."

"And so is not accepting a ring." Camila said trying to get Lauren off of her but instead Lauren encircled Camilas waist with her legs. "Lauren get off." Camila groaned.

Lauren easily shook that off then shook her head. "Not until you hear me out."

Huffing, Camila sat with crossed arms. Lauren took that as her cue to continue. "Monkey of course that ring was beautiful and of course I loved it. But it wasn't me. Yeah people gawk at these extravagant rings, that have like millions of diamonds on it. But I gawk over the first ring you gave me. Why? Because it's probably the third most beautiful thing I own. Behind you and Cameron. Wait, actually fourth because Sebastian is pretty beautiful." Lauren nodded before shaking her head. "That's besides the point. I love this ring." Lauren said holding up her left hand proudly.

"Because it's what you could afford, it's what came from you when you worked hard. I'm not saying you don't work hard now, but back then it was like the motivation to say 'shit I need to hurry up and marry Lauren Jauregui.' Plus, old Betsy here is like the literal cartoon show rings. She has the one diamond yeah, but she shines way more than the fucking disco ring I am more then sure Dinah told you to buy. Don't deny it either because I know Dinah picked that out. You out of all people should know I like simple. To me, simple is far more beautiful." Lauren said tracing her ring before kissing it. "And you can't deny this ol' plain Jane isn't the most beautiful thing that caught your eye."

"I can." Camila said quietly, playing with her fingers. Feeling foolish that Dinah even convinced her to buy the ring in the first place. "You're the most beautiful thing that caught my eye Laur."

Lauren smiled before cupping her wife's cheeks and pulling her into a tender kiss. "And you're the most simple thing Camz."

Camila smiled before wrapping Lauren up in her arms.

It was a comfortable silence until Lauren spoke up. "And if you wanted people to know I'm yours. You know I'm up for a good neck kissing."

Lauren smiled playfully when she pulled back. Camila on the other hand bit her lip. "How many hickeys can I leave?"

"However many makes you feel like I'm yours." Lauren moaned out once she felt her wife's skilled lips on her porcelain neck.

----------

Later that night, Lauren Cabello-Jauregui ended up with a shit ton of hickeys....

-----------

Lol. So I wanted to give you guys another fluffy chapter. Including Cameron! Ya see what I did at the end there?!(x lol thanks for reading and please vote and comment. Till next time(:

-Ella.