058

058

"DID you know that heaven is a gated community?" hoseok put a small present under jimin's christmas tree.

jimin sat on his couch, crossed legged and in fluffy blue socks. everyone gathered in his apartment for christmas eve—even the demons who protested several times.

yoongi wasn't too fond of the idea, but he figured it wouldn't be too bad this year now that he had jimin.

"seokie, be careful, you almost knocked over an ornament." taehyung got up from beside jimin to readjust the red, tear drop shaped decoration.

jungkook, who was sat on the floor by himself, put his chin on the coffee table and glared at tae and hoseok.

jimin held back a snicker. he soon got up to make his way to the kitchen. he was making hot chocolate for everyone and he figured the liquid boiling must be ready.

on his counter sat marshmallows with sticks of cinnamon and peppermint.

he poured the liquid into seven individual mugs. as he did this, he took in the scene of his living room.

namjoon and seokjin sat beside each other on the love seat, not exchanging any words but sitting next one another cutely.

taehyung was standing in front of the christmas tree repositioning random ornaments and decorations on the branches. hoseok crouched beneath him, looking up at the boy with an expression jimin couldn't place.

his eyes drifted over to jungkook who was still grumpily on the floor with his legs under the coffee table.

last on the list was his boyfriend. min yoongi. the grim reaper. possibly the love of his life. he sat on a plush chair beside the tree, making it possible for the lights to illuminate his face beautifully. his knees were pulled up to his chest as he mindlessly fiddled with a mini santa figurine.

jimin was undeniably happy. never could he have imagine that these five supernatural creatures could bring him this amount of joy. he felt lucky to have met them within the last four and a half months.

"four and a half months," he mumbled to himself in bewilderment. he sat the mugs on a wooden platter to bring over to the coffee table. the cinnamon, marshellows, and peppermint came next.

"this is comforting," jungkook took a long sip, "hot like the hell fire i came from." he smiled lovingly at the deep brown liquid in the mug.

"reminds me of mother." namjoon jokingly put a hand to his heart. next to him, with a leg thrown over the lap of namjoon's, jin smiled and layed his head on the demon's shoulder.

"strangely, this is kind of nice." taehyung's deep voice was like a mirror of the room; comforting and homely. at that, smiles broke out onto everyone's faces. there was no denying that life was peaceful right now.

yoongi and jimin locked eyes. an emotion strong and powerful and forthright passed between them.

jimin mouthed, i love you.

yoongi replied back with, forever and eternity.

______
imagine if heaven was this prestigious gated community full of elitists though

basically west palm beach