013

013

THE uneasiness had followed jimin for a few days after the incident in his home. he'd called taehyung soon after he was able to calm down. his friend had instructed jimin to call the police and file a report, which he did.

however, when the police arrived, they saw no sign of forced entry. they left leaving jimin confused and refusing to turn the lights off when he went to bed. he even had to resist the urge to ask taehyung to stay the night with him.

hoseok knew about the situation between yoongi and jimin, and was fuming.

"are you insane?" he confronted the reaper in the middle of a small alley. the honks of cars and something rustling from the nearby trashcan was heard. "i mean," yoongi hadn't finished him sentence, but instead gestured up and down his body with a swift motion of his hands.

hoseok let out a frustrated sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. yoongi smiled in content at the fact that he was able to easily annoy the angel. hoseok gave off a sickeningly familiar scent that yoongi couldn't help but breathe in.

as he remembered, the angel had smelled like lemons and sugar—the mixture almost close to warm honey. when hoseok opened his eyes, they softened, no longer furious.

"yoongi," his voice made the older flinch. it was still soft and melodic, which made his heart pound. "please just be careful with him." either hoseok didn't notice his discomfort, or he was choosing to ignore it. "he's a good kid." hoseok's wide, iridescent wings elegantly sprang from his backside.

with one last glance, and a pang of longing heartache, hoseok's wings flapped strongly once, springing him up into the air with light.

____
i know it's short, but it provides a bit of insight to the two's relationship. can you guess anything about their past?