~ My Second in Command Mate

author note: comment and vote!!!! Alos thank you to those who read this book and I hope its to your liking.  I may not seem like I am reading your comments trust me. I am so feel free to comment your favorite pairing or who you think should be together.  Anyway please enjoy!

Dominik

I rolled my eyes at the scene Jackie and her boy toy were creating in the hallway. She stood there with angry red face, with her arms crossed over her chest. The guy staring at her with a bewieldered look on his face.

"Can you see I don't want to be around you? I actually hate you." she asked as she glared at the taller male.

He shrugged without even glancing down at the short girl. Jackie the girl, he happened to be pissing off, actually took martial arts since she was 5. A sigh left my mouth as I turned my back toward the now red face Jackie.

"whack!"

"Thack!"

"Oww! I didn't mean to!" he cried as he held the part of his body part. Jackie had punch repeatly before she calmed down. Now she had a sweet smile on her face as she gazed at the guy. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of a smile on her face.

"What in the..." he was cut off with a giggle from Jackie. Uh oh! her personality switched once more. Eversince she was a kid. Jackie has two different personalities. One of her personalities was the mean and sacrastic side of her. Then there was the sweet and adorable side. I groaned as I ran my hand over my face.

"Dominik! Come here for a second!" she squealed out excitedly as I strolled toward her with a concerned look. Jackie was standing there with a awed and a lovestruck look on her face.

"Yes?" I questioned with a curious look on my face.

"Who is this hunk of man in front of me?" She asked as she gazed at honey gold eyed guy. He just glanced at me with a confused expresson. Though Jackie and him probably have history already.

He sure is cute!

I sighed as my wolf soon replied with (Aleksander is cuter than this guy.) Hey just cause I found my mate doesn't mean I can't look. It means I can still look but not touch.

"Uhh.. I am Derek. I also happened to be your mate Jackie." he said with a tight smile on his face. So they are mates? What happened for them to not be together anymore?

"So you are the Derek my other side is warning me about? She says you are just a player trying to get into my pants." she said as she eyed him once more.

Though her gaze lingered toward his pants all the way to the bulge in his pants. She giggled as she merrily smiled before glancing back at me.

"Derek would you mind walking me and Dominik to class?" she purred in a seductive tone. I chuckled as I notices his bulge getting bigger by every second that was passing. Jackie can very manipulative when she wants to be.

"S-sure." he said with a hestiant tone.

Before he glanced at me for a second before turning and walking with Jackie. I strolled with my hands in my pockets, still watching as the couple interacted once more. Jackie and Derek sure make a cute couple. I sighed as Aleksander somehow found his way back in my thoughts.

I wonder how Aleksander react to being my mate? Will he accept me or reject me on spot. I heard what happens to the rejected mate. Some end up dying before they found their second chance mate.Others found someone else to be happy and live for.

" Dominik?" The spark I felt just from the speaking my name told me who it is. It just happened to Aleksander.I glanced around looking for Derek and Jackie. They were now long gone. I sighed as I realized Aleksander and I were the only in the hallway.

"Yeah?"

I felt really small as I asked this. He just gazed at me with no emotion in his eyes or face. I looked down at the floor waiting for him to respond. The hallway was filled with an awkward silence all together. I sighed as I soon started to play with my hands.

"We are mates?" he asked with a look of uncertainity in his face.I nodded my head as a strand of my blonde hair fell into my eye, pushing the strand away from my eye. Aleksander stood there without even a glance my way. It actually hurt, so he is a homophobic?

I smiled a sad smile when I realized what I had to do. Aleksander isn't gay, nor does he want to be my mate.

So should I release him from this tormenting bond? Will he be happy with a girl more than me? I sighed as I glanced up to see Aleksander. He was staring at me with a void of emotions. The emotions weren't as hidden as before.

Anger, scared, insecurities, and love were now visible as day in his eyes.

"Do you wanna be my mate? I dont care that you are the beta of the Crimson Tears pack. I love you for you, and its not the bond talking either. I actually had a huge infaturation with you before you left." I blushed as I confessed my undying love for Aleksander.

He chuckled wordlessly as he smirked at my now blushing face.

" You sound like a girl when you are confessing." he stated not even answering my question. He actually ignored it without even a thought or a word. I flushed at his answer.My gaze now finding the floor beneath my feet more interesting suddenly.

"Though my wolf is telling me to accept you. I do ponder how we are mates? Are you sure about this? Once I mark you there is no going back." he stated without even blinking a eye.

Are you sure he is a werewolf? I thought as I eyed him for a few seconds. Aleksander is more like a vampire than any other supernatural creatures. I let a sigh of relief, atleast he is not rejecting me.

Do I wanna spend the rest of life with him? Granted yes, I use to daydream about him all the time. What about all the ridicules we will face. Just for being mates.

" You don't have to answer now. Sleep on it and tell me by next week..So I know what you want to do." he said as he turned away and left without even glancing at me.

I just hope this works out, all in the end.