~My second in command mate~

Aleksander

Dominik is sure acting weird today. He keeps staring at me with a strange look in his eye. I shivered as I felt him staring at the back of my head

We were now in class waiting for Mr.Saw to arrive. He sure was taking his time. I rolled my eyes as he finally walked through the door.

Mr.Saw actually wasn't fat. He was lean and muscler like most of the male teachers here at Darkwood Highschool. He had a head full of blackish red hair that was curly.

He now stood in front of the class by his desk.

Mr.Saw gaze swept around the classroom. Everyone else that was talking and laughing carrying on earlier. They now were sitting there, staring down at their desk. Like they were trying to hide by hide a mask.

I rolled my eyes as I turned my attention toward Luke and Adam.

Adam was watching Luke as he hurriedly tried to finish his homework from last night. Luke paid no mind to Adam as he hurriedly answered the questions with random answer.

I sighed as I glanced around once more. My gaze turned toward Dominik, for some reason, just looking at him wasn't enough for me. In fact, I wanted to touch and feel his warm smaller body against mine. I wanted to merge his soul with mine. So I could shield him with from the evils of this world.

Why do I feel so alive with he looks at me? Just one glance seems to send me over the edge. I thought as a really sweet smell waffled it's way toward me. I smiled despite myself, I turned my attention to where the smell was coming from.

Mate! Mate! Mate! My wolf howled in my head. I glanced around trying to find my mate. Where is my mate? I looked at a few of the slutty girls to find no spark came from them. So they aren't my mate. Thank god! I felt relief came through me as I continued to search for my mate.

Mate! Mate is near us!

My wolf kept howling as I glanced around once more. I inhaled the scent trying to embedded it into my mind. The scent smelled of strawberries and berries.

For the rest of class, I kept my eye out for my mate. But not having such luck as to finding her.

"ring!"

The bell rang as I got up from my chair. I put my stuff back in the backpack.Slunging my backpack over my shoulders, I tried to find the person that held that marvelous scent. No such luck as I continued to search for my mate.

"Aleksander!" a shrill girl voice called out.

I rolled my eyes as I pratically ran from my now stalker girl. The stalker girl was convinced I was made for her, in reality she would not hold a candle to my mate.

"Come back! how about a study date?"

"How about no." I grunted as I rolled eyes at this fake barbie. She was dressed in little to no clothes, heels to match her clothes, and a bunch of makeup plastered on her face.

I made it to my last class of the day.

She needs to leave me alone. Atleast I found my mate. I smiled at the last part.