~ My Second- in Command Mate~

Author Note: Comment! VOTE! 

Luke  

I smirked as I watched  Dominik roll his eyes at me. It's time to be evil for the time being. I thought as I noticed Adam glance at me for a second with a questioning look.  I smiled cutely at him as he just shook his head  at me.  

I glanced over at  Dominik. He was playing with his hands as he waited for Aleksander to look over at him.  Aleksander never did though he was to busy trying to figure out why there was rogues on our land.  

Eversince the rogues got  on to our lands.  Adam was pissed when he spotted one on the land.  I rolled my eye at Adam's ego.  It was huge.  I sighed as they both finished talking.  Aleksander glanced at Dominik. Dominik never looked up, he stared down at the floor with a blush coating his face.  

I sighed as Adam wrapped his arm around my waist.  He lead me toward our first class as I glanced at Adam.  He was staring down at me with a look of concern as I just leaned it and kissed his lips.  

Adam soon responded to my kiss as the kiss started to heat up.  

"Break it up!", A loud angry voice shouted at us.  I groaned as I pulled away from the tense kiss. Adam was glaring at  the person that interuppted us.  The person just happened to be  Mrs. Crabwall.  I rolled my eyes as I noticed she was staring at Adam with a lust like look.  

(He's mine!), My wolf shouted in my head as I leaned my head on Adam's shoulder.  Adam glanced down at me as I just smiled at him.  He shook his head at me as I noticed Mrs.Crabwell was glaring at me.  I rolled my eyes at her.  

We walked inside the classroom as I groaned in my head as I noticed everyone was staring at us.  

XXXXX