Joy

Star clenched her fists and then un clenched them angrily. "How the hell did they know me?"

Lex glanced at her, "I don't know, but where about to find out" star curled her lip and stared out the window, she had noticed a pink haired man watching, he looked around her age and seemed to fit the description of the document she read. She wanted to tell lex. 

But everytime she thought about it, the boys face would appear in her head with a large grin and something would hold her back. Everytime she pictured him her heart beat went up, she didn't know why and it wasn't love that she was feeling. No blush dusted her cheeks, more did she begin to have that throbbing wanting in her heart. It was just a faster heart beat.

12121

"How did you know me?" Star had a hand on either arm of a wooden chair. The men where tied to the wooden chairs and where back to back, to stop them from seeing each other or communicating some how.

"I told you, we where told" the man star was interrogating groaned in pain. Star brought the scalpel from her pocket up so the man could see it, and when he did see it he tried to get away from her, his eyes never leaving the shining object.

"No, please! Don't!"

Star kelt her stern face and brought the scalpel to the mans bare chest.

"If you don't tell me how you found out,vid whom told you, then I will personally cut our gangs symbol into your chest..."

The man nodded repeatedly and gulped. "It was a man, he didn't give a name, but he told us what you looked like. He wanted us to kidnap you and bring you to him... I think he was working with those mages or something"

Star began to move the scalpel and the man clenched his teeth to hold back his yelp.

"I want to know what this man looked like, and why he wanted me kidnapped... And no lies" 

The man nodded hastily and he ignored his partner trying to talk to him, however soon a dog put tape over the mans mouth and all you could hear where muffled cries.

"He had d-dark hair, and his eyes where a j-jade green colour.. Um, long trench cloak. A-and a black top hat, his s- shoes where those Johny Boots..."

Star raised an eyebrow as she waited for her kidnapping reasoning. However the door creaked open and a cat walked in.

"Ah, joy I haven't seen you in a couple days. What's been going on?"