Give me a day

The group had caught up with natsu and he was currently tracking down Wendy, they needed to know what had happened to the little dragon skater and their client.

"This way" natsu led them into a busy road and they tracked the scent to a men's clothes shop. It was locked, but with a open sign on the front door, there where no windows at all, only making it worse.

"Move" Erza growled, she smashed the glass in the door and stuck her hand through, pulling on the door handle to open it. It open obediently, however as the group tried to sneak in the glass crushed underfoot.

Deciding they may as well storm the place they simply ran into the building. However it was deserted.

"Find Wendy and Gabriel!" Erza shouted.

Natsu went for gabrielvfirstm his smell led to the back door, which was closed with a lock. "Gabriel's not here, but there no sign or smell of a struggle or blood..." Erza scowled and they kept looking around for clues, they soon found a fainted Wendy on a pile of clothes, and she was woken by Romeo.

"Hey Wendy, you need to wake up and tell us what happened" he said to her.

Wendy sat up slowly and groaned, she noticed the stuff next to her.

"What's this?" She read the more and looked at the panadol and water. "The enemy left me panadol for my headache..."

"That's strange" gray huffed, "I thought we weren't supposed to get along"

"Well this enemy obviously has a soft side, and they might only be for younger girls" Erza said as she studies the panadol "it's clear, you can take it"

Wendy swallowed the panadol with the water and her headache began to subside, thankfully.

"It worked..." Wendy commented, surprise evident in her squeaky voice.

"Wendy" natsu squatted infront of her and looked her straight in the eye, "tell us what happened"

Wendy took in a deep breath and explained how the nice blonde women allowed them in and directed Gabriel to a toilets from which he didn't return. Al the way to when the nice blonde out her onto the clothing pile.

"So she was trying to kidnap Gabriel, but didn't take Wendy... Couldn't she have been a good hostage?" Gajeel huffed.

"No" Erza said, "this woman is clearly a tactician... But we have our own" every looked at levy.

"Ehhh!?" Levy panicked, "me!? Theses no way I can beet a tactician at their own game!"

"Sure you can shrimp"

-----

"So where is it!?" Lex was trying to keep his cool, star could tell. But he was losing patients and Gabriel just wasn't answering.

"Where is it...."

Star knew their leader would lash out soon. So she pulled him and the team aside, and spoke in a hushed whisper.

"Listen, he isn't going to open up unless we humiliate him"

"And how do we do that?" Lex hissed.

Star smirked, "give me a day, I'll find something fresh"

And with that the team left, leaving Lexi to guard Gabriel.