Chapter Eighteen:

Start from the beginning

"Well, the only reason we really had this trip was to celebrate your birthday!" Alex says.

"So…What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Anything you want but we have some stuff for you in the living room." Tyler says so we all walk into the living room.

"It's like Christmas but I'm not excited." I say and they laugh. I walk into the living room to see a little stash of presents.

I go to the presents and grab one from Tyler. I unwrap it to see a football jacket my size, I always had to wear a huge one.

"Oh my god, I love it! Thanks Teski." I say and set it down next to me. I grab another one from Chloe. I unwrap it to find a very old necklace with a 'C' to match my ring from my grandma.

"It match's my grandma's ring!" I say. Her name was Celia Manson so we have two of the same name. I grab another present from Trevor. I unwrap to find a customized sweatshirt, 'I'm Badass and I know it' And on the back it says, 'Fight me, bitch!'.

"I love it!" I say. I grab another from Alex. I unwrap it to find a signed football from the packers.

"I-Oh my god!" I say and they all chuckle. I grab another present from Jaden. I unwrap it to find stickers for my bike that say, 'Badass' and 'Bitch please!' and more.

"Thank you!" I say and grab another present from Elie. I unwrap to find a $50 iTunes.

"I will you this, thank you!" I say and grab the last one from Owen. I unwrap it to find a jewelry case.

Oh I'm going to hate this…

I slowly open the case to find a beautiful necklace, with diamonds, that had, in cursive letters, The Badass and the Bad Boy. I look up from it to see Owen. His beautiful electric blue eyes were full of love, no lust, but pure love.

"It's beautiful bu-" I get cut off.

"Omg! Does it say, The Badass and the Bad Boy?" Chloe asks but I wasn't looking at her, I was looking at Owen.

"I can-" I get cut off again.

"I'm not taking it back." Owen says and I smile.

"You know I'm not going to wear it, right?" I ask.

"Not yet." He says and goes back to our room.

"Can I put it on you?!?" Chloe asks.

"I'm not going to wear it." I say.

"But-" She starts.

"No buts" I say and grab my stuff and go to our room. I put it on the dresser and grab a black tank top and white, ripped short shorts. I pull off my shirt, knowing Owen's in the bathroom. I put on my tank top and shorts and then go to the bathroom door.

"What am I supposed to do? She won't even consider to go out with me!" Owen says. I hear another voice but it must have been speaker on phone.

"You have to try harder if you think-" The person gets cut off when I trip on his huge shoes. I stand back up to see Owen.

"I'm just going to get ready in the bathroom, so…bye!" I say and close the bathroom door.

I put my hair in a nice pony then I take one of those, 'Perfect Buns' Things, and put my hair into it. Then I do my usual routine and open the door.Owen was leaning against the wall next to the bathroom.

"Hey…" I say and grab my iPhone from the charger.

"Look if you don't want th-" I stop him.

"I want it but I'm not promising anything but a date." I say and walk out of the room.