Chapter Eighteen:

Chapter Eighteen:

"Never have I ever…typically hurt someone" Chloe says and all of us take a drink except for Alex.

"Never have I ever…killed someone" Alex says and I take a drink. Everyone turns to me with shocked faces.

"Gang fight, I didn't want to kill anyone but he kind of shot me first…" I say.

"Okay…Never have I ever…street raced" Adison says and Jaden, Owen, and I take a drink. Jaden tried when I couldn't race but he sucked.

"You street raced?" I ask Owen.

"Just once, I raced someone that went by the name of…Phionix? I think" He says.

"You raced me?" I ask.

"I guess, I lost of course" He says and I giggle.

"Never have I ever…been called a slut" Tyler says and I hit him.

"Your a guy, of course you haven't!" I say and Chloe and I take a drink.

"Lee, you let someone call you a slut?" Owen asks.

"Amy Derando, We were in the 5th grade, so I didn't hit her, I was gonna but…" I say.

"Okay, my turn, Never have I ever…Fallen in love" Trevor says and Owen, Adison, Tyler, and Alex take a drink.

"Romantically or not?" I ask.

"Both" Owen says and I take a swig.

"Who'd you fall in love with?" I ask. Tyler and Alex both say it at the same time.

"Alex"

"Tyler"

"What about you two?" I ask.

"You" Adison murmurs.

"You" Owen murmurs.

"What about you, Lee?" Chloe asks.

"You know who" I say and she nods.

"Who? That guy from your race?" Owen asks. Alex, Chloe, Trevor, and Jaden nod.

"Got mother fucker! You know he had a tractor that run first place in the tractor pull and then 3rd! And you get to pull at 14. And you know what he did? He posted on facebook that I would be pulling at 14! I never pulled! He's a mother fucker who can die in hell! And he was supposed to help fix my car, My dad helped me instead! Shithead!" I yell.

"This is why we don't talk about him" Chloe murmurs.

"I want to kill him! I can't stand that for 4 years he didn't try to see his kid or my brother, Atlee and I! He waited…And now they might be having another baby with each other, that he's just going to abandon, or she's having it with a drug dealer! You know he's dating a 26 year old and he's 37! He was 11 when her mother was pregnant with her! He needs to get his life together, with or without my family, but the next time he hurts us, I will hurt him! Dammit!" I yell and stomp to our room.

I grab my iPhone to see a message from my dad.

Love u: Dad

U too: Lee

I plug it in and put pajamas on then I hop in bed and fall fast asleep after Owen joins me.

*****

"Lee!" Owen says. I just grunt.

"Lee!" Chloe says again. I wave him off.

"Lee!" Tyler says again!

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask.