Chapter Thirteen:

Chapter Thirteen:

"You know what? Let's watch movies! I have some in my room!" I say, running to my room.

I grab the stack and walk back out to the boys.

"Okay, I have all the Harry Potter's, White House Down-" I get cut off by Owen.

"Did you just say, 'Black Cock Down'" He asks and I burst out laughing.

"I said, 'White House Down' You idiot! Now I have all the Star Wars, All the Lord of the Rings, and um… nothing else." I say, hiding the Twilight series.

"No, you have something behind your back" Jaden says.

"No I don't if you want to keep your dick" I say and run to my room and hid the Twilight series, then go back to the boys.

"Okay, So Harry Potter Marathon?" I ask.

"Sure…" Owen says.

"I love Harry Potter!!!" I say and put in the first one.

"You know in this one it's not that different from the book, see-" I get cut off by a pillow hitting my face.

"Who threw that?" I ask.

"Shut up! Some people want to actually have that excitement." Trevor says.

"Grr… I'm going to go make popcorn." I say.

"I'll help" Owen says, following me.

"I could tell you all about the Harry Potter series." I say.

"Oh hi dad." I say to him, sitting on the couch upstairs.

"Hi, you guys watching Harry Potter?" He asks.

"Duh, you have me in a room with Harry Potter! I'm going to pick it." I say and start making popcorn.
~~~~Popcorn done~~~~
"Okay, Let's go to the boys." I say, with popcorn and a bunch of candy in Owen's hands.

"Okay" He says. We go downstairs to find all the boys took the couch, having Owen and I have the floor.

"Grr…" I say before plopping on the floor, setting down all our food, (Owen and I's).

"Watch our food from those zombie's." I say and go to grab 2 blankets. I go back out to the boys and lay a blanket down.

"Okay, we are sharing all this food, while the boys get the leftover pizza, okay?" I ask Owen.

"K" He says and plops down. I sit down next to him and start watching the movie.

"I'm cold" I say, even though I have a blanket on me. Owen wraps his arm around me and it's comfortable, it feels like it's supposed to be there.

"I didn't mean I was that cold." I say before pushing his arm off.

"Oh come on!" He says.

"No! Stop struggling! Your just going to die!" I yell at the TV.

"Oh god!" I say before getting really close to Owen.

"No! Don't do that! Grr… why?" I ask no one in particular.

"Calm down, Lee" Owen says.

"I'm calm, so calm- No! That's Voldermort!!!" I yell.

"Okay, remind me to watch Harry Potter with you all the time." Owen says and I push away from him.

"Oh! Can I show you something?" I ask.

"You can show us anything…" Adison says and I hit him on the arm. I run to my room and grab my wand and everything else and put it on. I run out, in front of the TV.