Chapter Nine:

Chapter Nine:

"What are you talking about, Lee?" Tyler asks, nervously.

"I asked what part of me do you like because I know you all have liked me since the 6th grade." I replied.

"Um…excuse me?" Tyler says and I smirk.

"What do you like about me?" I ask again.

"How did you learn to shoot like that?" Adison asks and I laugh.

"Stop trying to change the subject, What do you like about me?" I ask for the 4th time.

"I've liked you for a long time and unlike my friend's here, I can admit it." Owen says and I chuckle.

"Do you think that makes you look manly? I have been kicking your ass's for years now." I finish and they gulp.

"Yea, but that's because we don't hurt girls." Owen says and I chuckle.

"No it's not" Adison murmurs and Owen elbows him in the stomach.

"See, I am stronger than all of you, I'm not bragging, I could kill you at this moment, you being off guard, I know all the tricks you would need to know about fighting because…" I finish but not actually finishing.

"Because what? You couldn't beat us up!" One of the boys say, And that's when I remember.

"I'm a back street fighter and racer, but that's not the point, I know you," I say, pointing to him, "I took you down last year in semi- finals" I finish my sentence.

"You beat him up?" Adison asks and I nod.

"But that's not the subjec-" I get cut off by Owen.

"That's Thunder, street name, he has never been beaten." He says and I laugh.

"Yes, by me, my street name, Phoenix?" I ask him.

"Yes, Yes she did beat me but I couldn't bring myself to tell you guys.

"You guys act like girls a lot" I say, smirking.

"Have fun, bye" I say to them.