Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

I leapt at him enjoying the look of fear that crossed him face before I sunk my teeth into his shoulder blade while he screamed out in agony. I felt no remorse though, and I only sunk my teeth even deeper until finally I ripped my teeth out taking a chunk of his skin and flesh with me giving him a wolfish smile when he clutched his arm with tears streaming down his face. Usually I wasn't so violent or cruel but this man hurt my mate so all morals were out the window. 

I was about to launch myself at him again when I felt Anthony's blonde wolf nudge my side silently letting me know that it was his turn and as much as I wanted to be the one to finish the son of a bitch, this man had hurt Anthony more than he had hurt me so I nodded and stepped back making Anthony give me a grateful look before snapping his head towards his father and stalking him like a predator stalks his prey.

Anthony then proceeded to tear parts of his flesh out and finally when his dad looked like he was going bleed out Anthony shifted back to human and looking down at his father with emotionless eyes. "How could you hurt her like that? Your own daughter? She was your daughter!" He screamed and without giving him a chance to answer he leaned down to where his father was lying on the floor and with one last punch straight to his heart, he was gone. 

Anthony stood up straight and without saying anything or looking back he shifted and ran out of the house with me on his tail. We raced through the woods both wanting to be home and I couldn't wait to be back to Ally but at the same time I was afraid of what she would think when she found out what we had done. Would she think I was a monster? Would she be disgusted with me? Most importantly, would she hate me for helping kill her own father?

Questions raced through my mind and before I knew it we were already home and we both shifted in silence but before Anthony walked inside I grabbed him by the shoulder. "You did the right thing Anthony." I said wondering if thats what was bothering him and making him so quiet. He looked up to me sadness etched deep into his blue eyes that were identical to Ally's.

"I know, Liam. I am so happy that he is dead and I am proud to be the one to take him out of this world. Its just that… Seeing him just really made it all real. He did those things to my baby sister, and I wasn't there to stop him. Alex told me it wasn't my fault but I can't help but blame myself. I'm a horrible brother, Liam." He whispered brokenly and I sighed. I'll admit at first I thought he was a horrible brother too and I blamed him for letting those things happen to my Ally, but it really wasn't his fault. 

I knew the pack that had taken him and there was no way he could have escaped and even if he did and went home then he would have led them to Ally and they would have taken her.  They would have loved to have a pretty young girl like her and I don't think I would have ever met her if they had her. I don't know how I would be able to survive if I hadn't met her either. 

"Man it's not your fault. You were basically a prisoner, and the only reason you left in the first place was to try to protect Ally. You are the best brother to her, and it doesn't even matter what happened in the past. You are here now to help me take care of her, and you just ended the life of the man that was the biggest threat to her. You are not a horrible brother." I said meaning every word and Anthony scanned my face to see if I was lying. After a few seconds he sighed before offering me a small smile.

"Thanks, man. For everything. Thank you for taking care of Alex for these past few months, and for helping me get my mate back and end that ruthless pack. You really are a great mate and I can tell you are going to be a great Alpha." He said and my chest swelled with pride both from gaining acceptance from my mate's only relative and for being told that I would be a good Alpha. 

I smiled at him and we finally entered the house only to stop dead in our tracks. Standing in front of us was my fiery little mate with her hands on her hips while she glared at the pair of us.Anthony and I shared a look before we both started to slowly back away towards the door.

"Don't move." She said in an icy tone while still glaring at us, and despite her being mad all I could think of was how hot she was when she was angry. I smiled the thought and her gaze snapped to mine. Uh uh. We were in some serious trouble

Ally's POV:

I woke up and stretched searching for LIam's warmth as I shivered. I frowned before opening my eyes as I felt the empty bed. I sat up and looked around searching for at least a note or something from Liam considering he was always in bed when I woke up.

I tried to tell myself not to panic yet as I got up and made my way downstairs hoping he was just in the kitchen or something but I was starting to get worried when the house was eerily quiet and Liam was nowhere to be found. I ran to Anthony's room needing some comfort and maybe he knew where Liam went but Anthony's bed appeared to not even have been slept in and he was nowhere in sight. 

I slowly walked downstairs trying to think positively and not worry too much but it's hard to do when your mate and brother have both gone missing. I sat down at the kitchen counter and rested my head in my hands while my knee nervously shook and my fingers tapped against the counter created the soft pattering which was the only noise to be heard in the quiet house. 

I don't know how long I sat there saying over and over in my head that it was going to be ok when I heard chattering outside the front door. I leapt up and ran towards the door just as I saw the knob begin to turn. Once I saw it was Anthony and Liam, I put my hands on my hips and glared at them. 

How dare they make me worry like that? They both froze when they noticed me and tried backing away towards the door to escape my wrath but they were not getting off that easily. "Don't move." I said coldly making them both stop and stare at me. Liam let out a quiet chuckle and my gaze snapped to him as I glared even more.

"You think this is funny, Liam? Do you think it's funny that I woke up to find my mate and brother gone and then I worried for who knows how long until you guys came home?!" I whisper screamed not wanting to wake everybody in the house up. My words seemed to sober Liam up as he looked at me apologetically but that sad puppy dog look wasn't enough this time. 

I sighed knowing that I was more relieved than angry and I rushed over to Liam first hugging him. "I am glad you're ok, but I was so worried Liam. Leave a note or something next time please." I begged leaning back from him to take in his appearance finally. 

I gasped as I noticed blood on both Anthony and Liam. I rushed over to hug Anthony before scanning them both for injuries that could result in all the blood but I saw none. I looked up at them confused and Liam sighed. 

"Ally, angel, I'm so sorry for worrying you, but Anthony and I had something to take care of." He said before closing his eyes and breathing deeply. "Ally, we went to see your dad." He said looking into my eyes as I gaped at him. He went to see my father? I started to speak but Liam cut me off. "Ally, I'm sorry but we had to… we had to end it. We couldn't let him live knowing that he was still out there and could potentially hurt you again. I'm so sorry Ally. He's gone." Liam whispered looking down expecting me to be upset, but I couldn't find it in me to be sad. 

I know I should feel something. He was my dad, but I felt nothing but relief when I knew that he was dead. I smiled at Liam with happy tears forming in my eyes. I launched myself into his arms and buried my head into him chest. "It's really over?" I asked looking deep into his eyes with hope. 

He just nodded at me before pulling me even closer to him and kissing the top of my head. "It's over, Ally. It's finally over."  

Silent BeautyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara