Chapter 1 - The Left Hand Man

Start from the beginning

Munakata's blue aura shows up then his aura just passes to Hinagiku. Hinagiku was surprised when she felt different. Munakata stares at Hinagiku as he tries to get Hinagiku's attention. Hinagiku looks at him back. The group of guys were confused what's happening.

"What are they doing?"

"Are they doing some sort of communication?" the guys are asking to theirselves.

Then suddenly, some sort of force just pulls Hinagiku away from the group. Hinagiku was surprised when Munakata just grabs her by using the force of his blue aura. Now that Hinagiku is with Munakata, his left arm just surrounds Hinagiku's body which made her smirk all the way. Munakata pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose using his right hand.

"Hmph! Alright, one single word or you'll be blown away from here." Munakata said confidently as his blue aura shows up again.

The group of guys ran away from them. As soon as they're gone, Munakata asks Hinagiku if she's alright.

"Are you alright miss?" Munakata asks her if she's alright.

"Yes. Thank you for saving me from those guys." Hinagiku thanks Munakata with a smile on her face.

"No need to thank for that. It's my job to take care and protect the city." Munakata replied.

"So you are the 4th king, the blue king right?" Hinagiku asks Munakata interestingly.

"And also the leader of Scepter-4." Munakata added.

Hinagiku confidently crosses her arms. "Is that so?" she raise her eye brow.

"So, if you want to join Scepter-4, just call me." Munakata offered and gave her a card where is his identity and number written on it.

Hinagiku gets Munakata's identity card without hesitation. She looks at it and she nods her head. She agrees to join Scepter-4.

Munakata smiled and started to walked. "Follow me." he ordered.

Till they were inside the Scepter-4...

And Hinagiku looked at it. And she saw some crystalized chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The walls are painted with bluish-white paint. Each hallway has some huge royal like doors that are closed shut. The floors are covered with granite tiles even their staircase are covered with granite tiles. Hinagiku was fascinated about it.

"So, what do you think?" Munakata asks Hinagiku confidently while he pushes his glasses upwards.

"It's ok with me." Hinagiku replied as she crosses her arms confidently.

Seconds later, Munakata's right hand man, Awashima Seri a.k.a Tundra girl, came and told Munakata about their report on their force.

"Chief, all the reports are already done. Seems that we have an another opponent to arrest."

"Is that so? Oh, by the way, somebody wants to join with us. And you will also have a female teammate." Munakata said Awashima teasingly.

"Oh really chief? What's her name?" Awashima asks Munakata curiously.

"Oh, silly me. I forgot to ask her name. What is your name by the way?" Munakata asks Hinagiku with a smile on his face as he looks at Hinagiku.

"My name is Hinagiku Shimayaku. You can call me Hinagiku or Hina. It's ok with me." Hinagiku introduced herself in front of them as she confidently looks else where.

"Hmm... Hinagiku you say? What an extravagant name." Awashima said with a smile on her face.

"Hmm... I should call you Shima-kun..." Munakata said as he rests his fingers on to his chin.