"Of course. Now eat up, we'll practice after this," he put the bento box in her hands as she squealed happily.

Suga X Haeyeon

Suga checked his watch again. He was here for almost 20 minutes but Haeyeon hadn't show up. Frustrated, he messed his hair and walked out to search for the demon. And right outside, he saw her flirting with a dryad. He rolled his eyes.

"So, are you free now?" The dryad smiled at the demon. Just when she was about to say yes, the angel grabbed her hand.

"No, she's not fucking free. We got a practice to attend, so you might as well fuck off," he glared at the dryad. Without waiting for his reply, he dragged the girl inside.

"Damn it, I was about to score that smexy boy!" She grunted.

"He's just a worthless playboy,"

"Hm? Are you worried about me?" She smirked while he cringed. Waving off the issue, he asked the girl on what song they should practice.

"Hyuna and Hyunseung Now, or Troublemaker,"

"I'm not trying to make a shitload of sin in the morning!" He groaned at her idea, making her laughed.

J-Hope X Seungjo

Seungjo had just finished dancing when she heard someone clapping. She looked at the door and saw an amazed J-Hope.

"Great moves!" He praised. She laughed a little before shaking her head. He gave her a bottle of water, which she gulped down immediately.

"You're late,"

"Sorry. Got some troubles with the others," he smiled sheepishly. She nodded.

"Same here," she replied and walked over to her phone. Changing the song to something more upbeat, she grinned at the angel. He began moving to the beat of the music.

"I like this," he smiled and began dancing. The demon watched him in awe, and clapped her hands when he was done.

"Let's have a battle," she proposed.

"I won't go easy on you!" He laughed. She smiled playfully as she began stretching.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on then! You'll have to teach me how to rap if I win,"

"Deal!" They fistbumped.

Rapmon X Hyerin

Hyerin was sleeping while hugging her knees when Rapmon walked in. Contemplating whether he should wake her up or let her sleep, he made up his mind to wake her up.

"I didn't come here for nothing," he murmured and bent down to her level.

"Yah, wake up! We have to practice," he poked her head. Getting no response, he tried using a harsher way.

PAP!

"OUCH!" The demon rubbed her head, which the boy in front of her had hit. She gritted her teeth.

"What's your problem?!"

"We're here for practice, so wake up,"

"Geez... You're damn late! I should've go back to the dorm and sleep my ass off," she nagged to herself since he wasn't listening. Getting up to start practicing, she stood next to him.

"Why are you so sleepy by the way?"

"None of your problems," she replied sharply. He nodded and opened his lyrics notebook. The rest of the practice consisted of a sleepy Hyerin trying to stay awake with Rapmon's help.