Dan (19)

Connor drove us to his house first so we could drop off my luggage. His house was basic, but also my aesthetic with plants in every corner and the strong smell of coffee. It was connor in a nutshell. Aesthetic.

"Okay," Connor placed his keys in a small bowl and took off his shoes before leading me upstairs, "follow me upstairs." It was a few stairs before we reached the loft and found two bedrooms upstairs. Connor grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the one on the left and waved a hand inside. 

"Here's your room! Sorry it's so basic," he started before i shushed him. It was white walls with a black comforter and grey pillow cases. There was a small lion lampost on the bedside table, and instantly i thought of Phil; but he can't ruin my vacation. I shook off the feelings and hugged Connor.  "It's great." I said into his shoulder. 

"Good." Connor grinned,  leading me to the rest of the house. We sat down in his living room and he gave  me a cup of coffee. I examined the living room, seeing Connor's personality everywhere.

"Want to get dinner kinda soon? I'm actually getting hungry too." He sipped some of the coffee. 

"Yeah, sure." I nodded. 

He smiled as he nodded along, "i'm so happy you came here, honestly i needed some other people in my life."

"My life right now." 

"Troye has been distancing himself from me, and Tyler is fucking busy every minute."

"Why is that?" I asked him. I finished my coffee and frowned.

"I have no clue, he's slowly leaving my life and it's making me really sad." Connor sighed. He was alone and sad and gay. Which is also me. 

"Well, you have me here." I said, "and don't worry i won't leave you." 

"Thank you, Dan." He said. Connor smiled softly at me before finishing his coffee. "Now let's get some food."