My sisters a vampire-chtr 7- Brecon Correg

Chapter 7

My face fell and I could feel the tears welling up inside me.

"Oh Charlotte," my mum came and rubbed me on my shoulder as I hung my head in sadness. "Marc doesn't mean it like that!"

"Who the f*** is Marc?" Even I was suprised at Shauna's strong use of language.

"I am," said dad, "When I say soulmate, I mean like a sibling. Besides, its a girl."

"Okay then . . ." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm staying here for a while,"

"How long is a while?" asked my sister.

"A week,"

"Oh!"

"Charlotte, you will be coming with me. Drake can come to, should he want too!"

"Where are we going?"

"HQ"

"OOH, very spylike." Shauna again.

"Yes, I suppose you could say that. There you will see your soulmate Charlotte. My sources . . . "

"OOH, sources, Shauna likey!" Shauna again.

Dad breathed a heavy sigh. He looked at my mum.

"Shauna honey, why don't you go and find Drake for your sister. He will probably be either in the staff room or listening in on our conversation like the rest of the staff." My mum raised her voice at the end, delibrately so that anyone that could be eavesdropping would get the message.

"Oh fine, Charlotte, pass me me bottle."

I gave her a questioning look. She was slurring her words.

I grabbed the bottle of clear liquid and sniffed at it. I noticed Shauna's eyes widen in fear.

"What is this? Brecon Correg?" I asked her, smiling as I passed her the bottle,"That's always my favourite drink!"

She took a swig and winked at me, I sighed to myself, only slightly wishing I was her. Afterall, she had broken up with her puppy.

I watched in disbelief as she staggered over to the door. Looking at my parents, I knew we were all thinking the same thing:

How did she get the vodka?

How can we get the vodka?