My Sisters a vampire-Chtr 3-Capture the flag

Chapter 3

Drake was all I could think of as I sat by the chapel for the next two hours. I had caught him looking at me, for just a few seconds, but it was enough for me to see that he was considering forgiving me. Whenever I saw him, he always looks confused.

Classes started the next day, and I wasn't assigned to one particular one then. Instead I had to flit around, something different each period, like a bee on his flower. Like a wind on its boat, always choosing, never bored. That meant I would have to be in everyone's classes, including Drake's. My schedule, I later decided, went a bit like this:

First period-History

Second period-Defence

BREAK

Third period-Personal time

fourth period-Hunting

Fifth period- The art of shape shifting

Sixth period-Development

LUNCH

Seventh period-PE

TUTOR

It still seems like a long school day now, but considering we hardly ever sleep, it really isn't anything.

First period-History:

When I first thought about history and taking part in the class, even though I was ancient, I thought boring. But surprisingly, it wasn't. In fact, I actually enjoyed. Somehow the class managed to learn that Shakespeare was actually a very nice person, and all-around interesting.

Second period-Defence:

Shauna was in this class, as the only teacher because it was new and they needed someone for the job. So I decided to surprise her, by coming in through the back window and taking the teenager at the very back of the class as hostage. The instant I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was trouble, and just by the way she slouched in her chair and held herself as a whole. Her name was Dawn Granger, and she needed to be taught a lesson. Shauna showed the class how to take the sloth from my arms and corner me. But we only did the basics. No one, apart from only a few of the teachers here at this school knew that I could change into anything I want. So that day I decided to be a lioness. My parting remark was . . .

Danger never sleeps; it is always ready to strike at the first sign of weakness.

At break nothing interesting happened apart from I prevented a cat fight; literally.

Third period-Personal time

I walked around the wards, testing their strength. I discovered that they couldn't let me out. I wondered why that was as I went for a swim in the lake. I almost went in, but in the end I couldn't be bothered. Satisfied with the good I had done, I went to get ready for the next class.

Fourth period-Hunting

Apparently my mum had left me a note in my folder, so I read it and she had written: Be careful in hunting. I'm a bit suspicious about the teacher, because she never quite seems to trust anyone, for the first lesson just sit at the back and try to think about what I've said. And please be careful; see can you spot anything off about her.

Almost immediately I spotted something, she was different. I could almost feel something off radiating off her. Mum said she was new, so I wondered what shape she could shift into. I asked her and she threatened me. In front of the whole class, she sure did have cheek. So I advanced on her who brought out her instincts, changing her into a werewolf. I changed into a vampire, the best opposition for the mutts (no offence on Ethan). I bit her neck, which knocked her out cold. Meaning she was no competition for me or the class. I told the others to read Chapter four, section two, while I disposed of Miss in the security room.