"No, just thinking." May nods. "Anyways, how did it go?"

Her eyes analyse me causing me to look away. Her small arms wrap around me. Her head is against my chest. "You looked like you needed a hug." May murmurs against me.

I smile at my girlfriend and kiss the top of her head. "Thank you."

"Yep." I lace my fingers through her brown hair.

"I love you May."

"I love you more Harry." She pauses. "If you need to talk I'm here, okay?"

"Okay." I say lowly. We detach from one another. Her blue eyes look up at me and she smiles gently.

"I'll be folding clothes if you need me." I nod. I quickly kiss her lips before she goes off.

I take a deep breath and run my hands over my face.

It's not that I'm still in love with Lily, because I'm not. I'm in love with May.

But I still love Lily and that won't change. I just hate that it makes me feel like the worst human on the earth that I can't let go. I'm scared too if I'm being honest. She wasn't just my girlfriend she was my best friend since middle school.

And I don't want to hurt May. She already thinks I'd rather have Lily over her and that kills me. I didn't even think that she thinks that.

I shake my head and walk to where May is. She changed out of her jeans and jacket and put on one of my shirts that falls to her mid thigh. Her butt faces me and I grin. I admire her legs and how nice they look. I walk up behind May and hug her. "Need help holding lovely?"

"If you're offering." I chuckle at her and help.

"What did you do to the clothes they smell different?"

"A good different?" May asks.

"Yeah, it's more noticeable."

"Fabric softener." I nod.

"Wow, you're getting fancy." She laughs. Fuck I missed hearing her laugh. I just smile and toss my socks over to my side of the mattress.

"I'm going to do a wash tomorrow if you need me to wash anything if yours."

"Okay thanks." She nods with a small smile. "What did your teachers say?"

"They said for me to take my time considering our situation." She folds one of her tee shirts neatly.

"I guess that's nice."

"Yeah." She puts her hair up into a high messy bun.

"You look like the girl from the Grinch." I comment making her smile.

"Cindy?" I nod and she laughs.

"It's a nice look."

"Thanks." The corner of her mouth have crinkles at the end.

I know tomorrow she'll be back to being gloomy. That's how it usually is. One day she's normal, the next day she's depressed. Sadly, I see more of her being sad than happy.

We finish off the clothes and she takes her pile to her dresser. As she kneels down I stare at her butt and grin to myself.

I glance to the clock and it's 4:30. "What did you want for dinner?" I ask her.

"Cereal." My head tilts at her.

"Cereal?"

"Unless you want to get take out." She sits on our bed and places a pillow on her lap. I sit across from her.

"Do you want take out?"

"Depends what you're getting." May says.

"Pizza?" She nods.

"Sounds good." She lays down on her side and yawns.

It's the beginning of December. I wonder how Christmas is going to be for us. I hope that day she's in one of her good moods.

A://N

hola

ty for 91k reads, yesterday we had 88k so that surprised me lol

comment???

~lauren