Fair

At first, when Katie woke up, she was confused as she normally was. But, once she felt the firm chest beneath her palm, Katie nestled closer. Her hand traveled up the bare chest to his neck, and he hummed.

"Good morning." He whispered as her thumb ran along his jaw. He needed to shave.

"Morning." Katie murmured, opening her eyes. Wait... Where was his shirt? She breathed deeply and propped herself up. Where was her shirt-? Oh, yeah...

Shiro smiled up at her as she covered her bare breasts with the sheets, face turning red. He laughed softly and pulled her down for a soft kiss. "Katie..." He sang and she looked away.

"Sorry... Just- I'm not used to it... That was our first..." Katie fidgetted, but steadily relaxed as Shiro caressed her hip over the thin fabric of the sheets.

"It's okay, baby girl." He murmured. She smiled, biting her lip. "I just hope you don't hurt too bad."

Katie laughed. "Hardly feel it. I'll probably feel it once I'm moving, but I'm okay right now."

Shiro hummed, rubbing up and down her side. "Alright. Do you want some breakfast in bed?"

"Is that a serious question?" She asked, raising a brow. Shiro chuckled and shrugged. "Uh, yeah. I do want some breakfast in bed. Every girl's dream."

The black paladin laughed heartily. "Right, of course. I should have known. I'll get right on it, okay? I should get dressed, first."

Katie shuffled off to lay on her stomach on the mattress and watched as he stood up. "Sure. Just as long as you take the clothes back off once you get back in here."

Shiro hummed as he pulled his boxers and pajama pants on. "I'll think about it. For now, while I'm out," he pulled his shirt over his head and straightened it out, "think about getting clothes on yourself."

"I don't wanna get dressed." She pouted up at him. "I think I'm gonna stay like this for a little bit longer." Katie hugged her pillow and nuzzled into the plush object.

Shiro huffed in amusement and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Of course."

Before he could leave, she called over her shoulder. "Make sure to tell Lance that I got some ass before he did!" He just rolled his eyes and smiled.

~

"I'm serious, Hunk." Lance muttered as Shiro walked in. "Matt and I, we got something. I don't know what it is, but it's something."

Keith was the one to groan and grumble beneath his breath as he poked at his breakfast. Hunk just shook his head. "Lance, you pretty much say that anytime you try to hook up with someone. There's nothing there. Besides, it's Pidge's brother. How happy do you think she'll be if you two get together. What if he's straight?"

Lance huffed and crossed his arms. "He's so not straight. Shiro, is Matthew straight?"

Shiro sighed. "Why would you drag me into this?" He muttered as he grabbed his plate and a plate for Pidge. "But, no. He's not. He's bi-curious. He's not attracted to men, but he likes being with them."

"Are you fucking serious?" Lance whined, slumping in his seat. "Would he have sex with a dude?"

"Probably. I wouldn't put it passed him." Shiro shrugged. "Just don't get your hopes up, 'cause he might not wanna."

Lance groaned, sinking in his seat. "Whatever. I could find better people."

"Like Keith?" Hunk and Shiro asked simultaneously and both Keith and Lance went bright red.

Lance flung himself dramatically out of his seat as Keith went rigid. "Hell no!" Lance cried.

Keith buried his face in his hands. "Are you fucking serious, guys?"

Shiro hummed and ruffled Keith's hair as he walked by. "You'll live, buddy. I'll see everyone later. If Allura asks, Pidge and I are in our rooms."

Lance snickered as Shiro left and whispered something to Hunk.

Hunk squawked and shoved Lance. "Dude!"

~

"Mm, food goo." Katie mused as she took the plate he offered her. Shiro chuckled and kissed the bridge of her nose as he sat. "We need different food, I swear."

"I know. Maybe we can ask Allura and Coran if we can stop by a planet and hoard some food." He suggested as they began eating. "I see you've decided to stay put while waiting for me."

Katie stuck out her tongue. "My hips hurt. I didn't want to hurt myself more trying to get panties and pants on."

Shiro hummed with a nod. "Sorry for hurting you."

She gave a weak shrug. "It's fine. All apart of sex." She scooped another forkfull of food goo into her mouth. "Besides, it's totally fair. You showed me your body. You're so insecure about your scars. We're even."

The black paladin smiled and kissed her lips. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"I could ask the same question."