Sunshine

Day 1
Just moved in. Neighbors are noisy. Good location though.

Day 3
I saw this pretty girl when I went to go pick up my pizza. She had bright blue eyes and curly red hair that came down to her chin. Her face was calm and welcoming, her expression kind, and her body was long and lanky. I couldn't work up the courage to go talk to her and i couldn't read her nametag from where I was standing. Considering she works at the only pizza place in walking distance to my aparment. I'll probably see her again. Maybe on Friday when I'll be out pizza again.

Day 5
Her name's Alexandria. She was behind the counter when I went in. Up close I could see how her face was dotted with the perfect amout of freckles and how her eyes sparkled when she smiled. She must of noticed me blushing and giggled. It was the most angelic sound I'd ever heard. She put her number on the box. The note beside it said,"Call or text me of you wanna hang out." She giggled again when I read it. I could spend the rest of my life listening to her laugh.

Day 11
I finally found the courage to text her. It took a few hours to respond she quickly explained that she had just got off her shift. We talked for hours. She dreamed of becoming a vetrinarian, but had stopped taking class for some reason. Her favorite color was lilac and her favorite season was winter. Then she mentioned he was off tommorow. I didn't know what to do or say, so I paniced and sent memes. She sent a few as well and then asked if I wanted go to the amusement park tommorow. After I paniced and sent more memes, I said yes. We're meeting at 1:30 tommorow.

Day 12
I'm glad she liked bigger coasters because I do too and I also wanted to scream from being around this precious little snowflake for so long and that allowed me to do that with looking extremely weird. We left when the park closed at 10 and went and got some burgers. We laughed some more. It was one of the best days of my life.

Day 15
She texted me and asked where I lived. I was confused at first but then she said she was bringing me pizza and I was no longer confused. I told her and she showed up 20 minutes later with canadian bacon pizza, my favorite, and a 2 liter bottle of Dr Pepper, also my favorite. We sat and watched Doctor Who. We stayed up until 2 am because she, too, has no self control. She asked if it was ok if she stayed overnight because it was all ready so late. I could never find a way to say no to that face. I lead her to the extra room.

Day 45
Alexandria had stayed over a few more times and we had gone to the amusement park a few more times.  That extra room had basically become her's. Once in a while, I woild notice a bruise or a cur on her arms, face, or legs, but she would always tell me not to worry about it. Last night thought she came to me unharmed and this morning I woke up to find her in the kitchen making coffee.

"Morning, sunshine." I frooze. Most the time I slept until noon or so all I saw of her in the morning was a note. I looked out the window to see the sun rising. Why did I wake up this early? I never wake up this early.

"Want some?" She said, gestureing towards he coffee pot.

"Yeah." My voice cracked realy badly. Why.

"How do you take it?"

"Sugar. Theres a spoon thing in the cantainer."

It wasnt until that moment that I noticed she was wearing one of my hoodies. It was big on her, but that again all my hoodies were big on me.

"Here ya go." She place the mug in front of me. I began sipping mine as she took a big gulp of hers.

"How'd you take your's?" She looked a me with a expression of confusion. "Just curious."

She nodded in understanding. "Black."

The rest of the morning consisted of small talk until she had to leave for work. She took my hoodie.