Piercing Screams in Silent Rooms

"I found a liquor store."
"And?"
"And I drank it." Chimed the televison, the sound ringing though the empty apartment.

Nothing living have entered or left that place in days, nothing that the owner knew of anyway. Trash was everywhere and dust had collected on the shelves. Some of the food in the fridge had gone bad and it was hard to go anywhere without tripping on something. The chaos flowed though all but one room.

That room had been untouched for months. The owner had tried to go though the draws and clean it but barely got to open the trunk with bringing up one to many repressed memories. Her brother had tried to help her, her mother, too, but still, nothing changed. She'd been though what most consider much worst but none of it had scraped the surface compared to the events linked to the abandoned room.

The owner stood up and paused the television, having decided to take a walk. The opened the curtains, displacing the illusion that she was in a cave, only to see it was pitch black outside. She checked the clock. It read, 3:00 am. Great, she thought, I've wrecked my sleep schedule again. She clicked off the television and headed to her room, seeing it to late to go out for anything. Plopping onto her bed, she sighed, unsure of what had become of herself.

Nothing seemed worth doing anymore to her, nothing at all. And she let herslef slip into a void of enternal friendless beige watching. Some might see that as bliss but when you look at the consequences that gather up over time, its no where near such a thing. There is nothing but despair and disgust of those around you that comes with that life.

The owner was alone.
And with everything she had been though, she couldn't stand it.
So she wrote.

To a loved one long gone,

I'm sorry for what happened to you. There so many ways that could have turned out better. So many varibles that, if changed, could have saved you. But nothing can change them now, for the past is the past, foever out of reach.

I know exactly what you would have wanted me to do after you left. But I couldn't do it, not in the state I was after the accident. And even today I can't. These months have made me realize how much I relied on you, how much you helped me, how i love you. And knowing that there was little I could do to see if you felt the same without digging up a few to many things i didn't want to remember, made my mental state worse.

I'm sorry we never did all the things we wanted to do together. I'm sorry you never got to be what you wanted to be. I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted me to be. But I just can't anymore. Not without you. I know I should be strong and pull though but I can't. I know that this isn't the best option.

But it's the only one I seem to have.
Again, I'm sorry.

See you soon.

_______________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Shout out to TheWrittingWillow for the request well kinda of a quote prompt either way I made 58262829926 times more sad than nessary. Point is TheWrittingWillow submitted the request for this and writes some good phanfic. If that ship is part of your navy, I recomend checking them out.