Chapter 21

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم..

Edited

Surprise!! Double update! Anyways hope you guys enjoy. Please vote by pressing that star ⭐️ right there 👇🏻 and make my day with your comments. 😃 Thank you for reading and you may continue reading.

This chapter is dedicated to lonly_girl12. Thanks for your support 😘

Important A/N down below

SAFIYA'S POV

I can't believe this! I'm so embarrassed. Hiba saw us in that position.

I look into the mirror and see my whole face is red.

I keep my hands on my cheeks, trying to make them back to normal.

I then remember that we are going out so I quickly choose my clothes and get ready.

I know some people (mostly old people who are Muslims/typical traditional people) in our culture will ask why I'm dressing like this when I'm a Muslim married woman

Nowadays people judge other by their clothing but what is wrong with this type of clothing. Yes I admit it's modern but it's also decent. It hides all that is supposed to be hidden so I don't see what's wrong with these clothes.

Anyways.. I have to go out now as I'm sure everybody must be waiting.

I got out and saw everybody was in the living room waiting for me except Hiba.

I'm guessing that she must be getting ready too.

"There is Safiya now only Hiba is left." Mom said as she saw me coming.

I smiled at them and sat next to Sameer who was on his phone. He saw me looking at him and smiled back.

I still couldn't forget what happened in the morning. And the worst part is that Hiba saw that.

"I'm here I'm here!" Said Hiba as she got in, still putting on her shoe.

Sameer started laughing and patted her head. "You will never change." He said while shaking his head.

"Yup you are right, I will never change." Replied Hiba.

I smiled at the sight in front of me remembering my times with Yusuf.

"Safiya, what happened? Why are you crying?" Asked Sameer.

I didn't even realize a tear escaped my eye.

"Nothing, it's just so nice, seeing your bond with Hiba. I told him.

"Ok, let's go now." Dad announced.

We all left and headed towards the restaurant in different cars.

Hiba went with mum and dad even though Sameer and I insisted that she should come with us. She just said we needed our privacy and she didn't want to be the third wheel.

A/N: So here's another chapter I know they are not so long but I don't get time to type the chapters.

So for the important announcement, I am going to put this story on hold again. I know you guys must be like why? But the reason is I am having my big exams in a few months and I really need to concentrate in my studies otherwise I'll fail. Once I'm done with those exams, I will be free for quite some time so this is the last chapter until after some months.