Chapter 16

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم..

Edited

JASMINE'S POV

I don't know what happened about Jaffar taking Safiya somewhere far from my Sameer.

My phone rang breaking my chain of thoughts. I checked who was calling me and saw Jaffar's name flashing on my screen.

Argh does he have to call me?! Anyways I have to ask him what happened about my Sameer. I swiped the screen and accepted the call.

"Jasmine! There is a bad news." He exclaimed once I put the phone to my ears.

"What bad news?! I hope you separated Sameer and Safiya." I asked.

"Actually Sameer and Safiya got married." He said.

What!! No this is not possible. How could they get married so fast without anyone knowing?

"Jasmine are you there?" He asked. "I have got a plan." He said after a few seconds.

"This better be a good plan Jaffar! I want Sameer to be mine!" I shouted.

"Yeah yeah. Don't you see I want Safiya more than you want Sameer. I have been following her for five whole years." He said.

Woah!! Five years! That's a lot of time.

"Ok so what's the plan?" I asked gently.

"Listen very carefully." He told me and explained what we were going to do.

"Wow awesome! This is going to be epic! I hope this time they get separated." I said.

Hah! Safiya you are going to go through so much! Poor you!

"Ok then see you later!" He said and cut the call.

SAFIYA'S POV

After Sameer left I went to explore the house.

This is my second day here and I have just been in the room, the dining table and the kitchen.

I haven't even seen my room properly so I thought I can start with my room first.

I entered the room and noticed that the room was red and white and was kind of more girly. I think Mom must have designed the room considering one day or another Sameer will have a wife.

The bed was white and had two red cushions and two white pillows behind them. On both the sides of the bed were two side tables with small lamps on them.

On the left side of the bed was a single couch and next to it was big window from which you could see the garden.

Opposite the bed was a red working desk which I'm guessing Sameer uses to finish his' homework and work.

On the left of the desk was a walk-in-closet which was huge. And beside it was a couch that at least one person could sleep on.

(A/N: I have added few things that were not in the picture.)

I entered it and straight in front was where loads of clothes were kept

I entered it and straight in front was where loads of clothes were kept. There were so many types of clothes.

I am sure Mom must have filled it or Hiba because I don't think Sameer would know about ladies' clothing.

Next to it was shelves filled with handbags. There were so many.

There was a mirror right next to the shelves where the bags were kept and behind that were shelves filled with shoes.

(A/N: I have added a few things which were not in the picture again.)

As I entered further, there were drawers. There were scarfs filled in about three huge drawers.

There was different kind of jewelries in other drawers and the rest had makeup.

I left the closet and went to the bathroom which was almost next to the door of the room

You wouldn't even know this was part of the room. It was so different compared to the room and closet.

As soon as I entered, I saw a Jacuzzi and next to it was a sink.

Beside the sink was a shower and the toilet. It was beautiful.

(A/N: again I have added few things which were not in the picture.)

I came out of the room and now headed towards the living room

A/N: Soooo here is the chapter. Next chapter will be out next week InshaAllah. And if you have any suggestion for the cast please let me know. I might put the same cast or leave it blank for your imagination. Please press the star ⭐️ below for voting and please comment.

Love you all! 😘

~Ms_Sweet_Princess