Chapter 19

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم..

Edited

The people who guessed who it was were right. fahimachougule and Aisha0078

SAMEER'S POV

Of course it would be 'him' but I never thought he would go this far.

Jaffar looked terrified that I saw him. A second later he recovered and smirked at me.

My heart was still beating so fast and I never imagined that this would ever happen.

"Well now that you've seen me, I don't think I need to hide from you." He said as he removed his mask from his mouth.

"Why are you doing this Jaffar? What do you want." I asked frustrated.

"You still don't know?!" He asked.

"Jaffar please can you just stop now? I'm tired!" I exclaimed too tired of all his doings.

"Well if you're tired...then why don't you just hand Safiya over to me after divorcing her!" Jaffar said.

"There is no way I'm leaving Safiya! I have married her and promised to stay by her side at all times. She is my wife not some property. And you think if you tell me to give her to you, I will? Just get lost Jaffar and don't you ever think I'm giving Safiya to you as if she is some property." I said.

He didn't seem affected by the harshness in my voice and just stood there smiling.

I wonder how he keeps smiling like that when all he does is destroy people's lives.

I let out a tired sigh and turned the other side walking away, but not before telling him to give up and not to come near Safiya.

He just looked at me and scoffed at my voice.

"If you are not willing to give her to me easily, I'll have to force her to come to me one way or another. Even if it means to hurt her, I will. This would have been easier if you would have handed her to me straight away. i wouldn't have tried to kill you. Now just wait and watch what I'm going to do." He said smirking and leaving me there with all kinds of thoughts running in my head.

Back to the present.

SAFIYA'S POV

I couldn't believe Jaffar tried to kill Sameer.

No wonder he looked so stressed. I have no idea what to do.

I don't know how I can stop Jaffar.

Anyways there is no ways I am giving myself to that monster.

The only thing I can do now is to console Sameer which he needs.

A/N: Ok so here is the next chapter. I am sooooooo sorry I couldn't update sooner and it's not even a long chapter. I was planning to write a long one but I knew it would take time so I just decided to update this much. My exams just finished today so I will try to update sooner.

And the last thing.. the next chapter will be dedicated to the person who voted first. Love you all 😘 ❤️

~Ms_Sweet_Princess