Chapter 5

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم..

Edited
SAMEER'S POV

Hiba is the best she gave Safiya some clothes. I sat for breakfast and Safiya opposite me, I decided to drop Safiya to her house her family must have missed her so much.

I got in my silver Lamborghini, forgetting to open the door for her but it looked like she already did. We arrived at a huge white mansion, with huge pillars. I looked at in awe,

"Is this the house?"I asked.

"Yea" she replied, smirking at me.

Her smile was one in a million. She came out of the car and walked towards the glorious building.

"Safiya" I called her before she entered the house.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Do you know who kidnapped you?" I asked her.

"Can we talk about this later? Please I promise I'll tell you what I know but for now I need time to process everything." She said with a smile.

"It's ok, I'll be waiting ok?" I said.

"Hmm" she said and left for her house.

"By the way Sameer, thank you." She said before I left and I smiled then went home.

SAFIYA'S POV

I entered the house and said salaam then went to the kitchen to greet my mom I knew she would be in the kitchen because she is always in the kitchen at this time.

"Assalamualaikum mom" I said

"Wa alaikum salaam Safiya. When did you come? It's so good that you came. Do you know how worried I was?" She said then engulfed me into a hug.

She made me sit on the table and brought me some food.

"Eat this then go freshen up." She said.

While eating I was thinking about what had happened to me. Then I started to wonder how Sameer found me. I need to ask him how he actually found me, I told to myself.

I finished breakfast and went up to take a shower. I just picked up a random long shirt with my legging since I would just be at home. I took a long hot shower and came out fresh.

  I then did my daily routine and went to sleep for a while.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once I finished praying my Isha  I heard the door open.

I wondered who it is, I grabbed my scarf and walked downstairs. My world stopped for a millisecond, JAFFAR, what the hell was he doing here.

I ran back up and locked my room. Ya Allah, why was he here, why did he have to come.

Tears freely ran down my cheeks. I heard a knock on my door, I quickly composed myself and opened the door to find a smirking Yusuf. Why the hell is he smirking.

"Mum told me to tell you to wear some good clothes and come down."he said and with that he left.

Shoot, now what, and decent this is decent.(pic below)