Chapter 4: I'll go two thirds

I saw our van driving up. The window of the driver's seat opened and Bomi-unni waved at me.
My face fell.
"You don't have to make it so obvious. I don't know what our manager-oppa told you but it wasn't nice of him."
"He really isn't coming?" I asked sadly.
"And we fools were planning to cheer you up. I can't believe it. Sorry Hayoung-ah, she only wants her man."
"Don't be so loud!" I said in a low voice and looked around.
I sighed. "I'm really grateful you guys went out of your way for me"
"You don't look grateful at all Bomi pouted.
"Good thing we brought your man" Bomi said and winked while pointing at the back.
"For real?" I ran to the van, opened the door and climbed in to be welcomed by the arms of... a life-sized cardboard figure of Oppa.

"Ya! This isn't funny!" I snapped and crossed my arms in front of my chest.
She and Hayoung-ah, who was sitting on the back seat, both burst out laughing.
I was really annoyed. I couldn't believe they were all picking on me when I was already upset as is.
"Mianhe Naeun-ah, but I wasn't joking."
"What do you mean?" I asked hopefully.
"We're going to SM Town!" Hayoung-ah shouted and Bomi-unni started driving.
20 minutes later we were actually standing in front of SM Entertainment's back door. Although I have been going out with Taemin for a long time I've never been to this building. I've been to the dorm a few times but Oppa isn't always there.

"Here" Bomi-unni said and gave me a face mask, a jacket to cover my dress and a black cap. I nodded and wore them. I also tied my hair. Bomi-unni and Hayoung-ah did the same.
"You're also coming inside?" I asked.
"You're not the only one who wants to see SM Town!" Bomi-unni complained.
"Maybe we'll get to see Yunho-shi!" Hayoung-ah exclaimed excitedly.
"Wouldn't you rather want to see Heechul-shi?" Bomi-unni teased her.
I laughed and felt relieved they were with me.
Suddenly the door we were standing in front opened and Amber-shi of f (x) greeted us.
"Hello" she bowed politely.
"Hello" we replied and also bowed.
She looked our outfits over and nodded.
"Good, you look like normal staff members. Come in" she said and we followed her.
We went many corridors, took an empty elevator and eventually ended up in front of a simple white door.

Was he in there?
As if he could read my thoughts someone answered "He's in there, go in"
I looked up and it was Minho-shi.
I nodded and opened the door.

Oppa was dancing and he looked so cool. He looked calm and concentrated so I didn't want to interrupt him. I waited and just watched him dance. The way he always does: popping but at the same time elegantly like water inside his body was naturally shifting his body, connecting his movements fluently.

He ended with a turn and tripped when he saw that someone had entered the room. He almost fell but caught himself quickly.
"Naeun-ah!" he said.
"We're also here" Bomi-unni said jokingly.

Oppa only nodded and came over.
"I've missed you" he said and pulled me in a hug. I let my arms hang down and just leaned into his embrace.
"I've been wondering how you're doing. I've been wondering whether you've been alright."
He started stroking my hair.

I heard the others exiting the room and closing the door behind them.

"I'm sorry you had to come see me" he said apologetic.
"I should have gone to see you"
I shook my head and looked up.
"Aniyo, it's fine."
He stopped stroking my hair.
He looked down at me with his gentle brown eyes and his cheek bones lifted up slightly.
I smiled happy to see his face again.

"I've been wanting to see you. I'm sorry I was too scared to do it. Too scared of what might happen although I wanted to see you."
"Just come next time. We'll bear the consequences. And you don't have to do everything. You can go half the way. I'll go the other half."
"I'll go two thirds. I shouldn't make a girl walk so much."

He grinned cutely and leaned down closing the gap between our faces.
I closed my eyes and soon felt his soft lips on mine. He barely made them touch and it made me want more.

Feeling the same he soon deepened the kiss. He bit my lip softly and I opened my mouth.
His tongue touched mine inside my mouth and the room started spinning. I started seeing colors although I had my eyes shut. I saw orange, red and pink shapes.

I broke free from his kiss trying to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and caught him calmly staring at my lips.
I started blushing and felt even hotter than I already was.

My breath was still heavy and unsteady.
He started giving me small pecks on my lips but soon got impatient and stuck his tongue in my mouth again.
I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer and ran my fingers through his hair.
It was sweaty from the dancing but I didn't mind because it was Oppa who's sweaty hair I was touching, because it was Lee Taemin forcefully moving his tongue inside my mouth.

I put my hands on the back of his neck and pushed his face closer. His face was already as close as possible and his tongue deep inside my mouth but I still wanted to pull him in deeper.

I blinked fast and this time he broke the kiss. He was also breathing hard and heavily now. His cheeks also had a light red tint now.

He hugged me and I could feel his heartbeat as fast as mine.

A/N: so this chapter was a little real Taeun now 'cause there weren't any actual "love scenes" yet
Hoped you liked the change from all those usual worries to some couple time :)