18. [ sexual content. ]

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 🥰

The night before  the interrogation.

Aubrey

"Are you sure this is safe because my leg is killing me right now-" I say, not stopping myself from laughing. Chris and I were playing twister for some odd reason and we ended up in the weird position. We were both on fours, but he was above my lover back area with his hands place firmly on the side of me while i was under him completely in an all fours position, but with my knees off the ground and legs straight.

"No really, my leg is hurting." I whined trying to hold my posture. "I'm about to call it quits man." I said busting out laughing. He nearly collapsed on me.

"Wait, you gotta put your left hand on yellow!" He yelled, his voice booming through the house nearly scaring me. I guess those drinks we had were kicking in. I was just a little drunk, but still sane for the most part.

"There no way I can do that, Chris!" I say. "We're going to have to end the game." 

"Boo, you're no fun." He say smacking his lap, standing up straight to relieve the tension in his muscles. I stood up as well, feeling a hard smack on my ass. I looked back at him and he rubbed his hands together. 

"What? My hands are cold." He defended for himself, blowing warm air on his hands. 

"Shut up Chris." I shook my head and sat on the couch pouring me another glass of white wine. He sat beside me with our thigh touching closely. 

"What?" I say looking over at him. He was staring at me hard. I think the liquor was getting to him. He looked adorable in his drunken state. 

"You're so damn pretty." 

"I-" Unexpectedly his lips crashed into mine before I could finish my sentence. Drunk kisses hit different. A small moan escaped my lips hitting against his. He pulled away, placing soft kisses on my jaw and then down to my neck. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. I reached my hands behind me, and began pushing the pillows on to the floor. His hands slid up from my leg, squeezing and caressing my thigh gently. He pushed all of his weight on me, laying me on my back completely. I pulled off his shirt feeling all over his back and arms that were completely tatted once our lips collided again, growing more deeper.  My fingers caressed the back of his neck. 

My bra was tossed to the side and he gripped my breasts, squeezing them, moving his thumb lightly over my sensitive nipples. He kissed all over my collar, down my chest and on my stomach until he reached my pelvic area. He breathed against the thin fabric that was covering the only part of me left. Chris grabbed me by my thighs, pulling me towards him and spreads them, pushing them up causing my knees to fold. He bit and kissed my inner thighs, tearing my lace panties off that i once had on. His boxers were then thrown on to the floor.