Los Angeles Police Department - 9 AM.

They placed Chris and I in separate interrogation rooms. It was cold and light bulbs that were hanging about weren't too bright but bright enough to see. I waited patiently as I crossed my arms over my chest. I tapped my feet on the floor due to the nervousness of what this about. The interrogation room door then flew open with officer Banks standing in the doorway, a clipboard tucked under his left arm and two cups in his hand. 

"I brought you coffee..if you don't mind." He sighed, shutting the door back with his foot gently and sat the cups on the table. I just looked at it.

"I don't drink coffee, but thanks." I say ignoring his gaze. There was something about him that always threw off his whole vibe. I noticed that he was staring me down seeing that I was wearing Chris's dress shirt and pajama pants and some slippers. He then chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry about the inconvenience that happened this morning..." He bit his lip briefly and then sat down. 

"Can we just skip the small talk and you tell me what this is all about?" I was a little annoyed that this could be a waste time or some type of revenge for me blowing him off each time he shown interest in me.

"Fine, have it your way," He say pulling out his pin and flipping through papers until he got to a piece. "Where were you last night?"

"Chris and I went out last night to catch up on some things."

"For how long were you two out?" 

"I'm not sure, maybe 3 hours or more. It was late when we got back." I said. He finished writing in his notebook and then walked over to the table, pulling out the chair to sit down in. He studied me with those bright blue eyes.

"Are you going to tell me what this about now?" I asked feeling uncomfortable. I was starting to think that he had me in here just to have me in here. Maybe there was something that Chris did that I didn't know of?

"What is the current relationship status between you and Mr. Brown?" 

"It's anything but normal." I reply honestly. It then crossed my mind whether I should tell him about the time Chris broke into my house. 

"Has he done anything to harm you? threaten you?" He continued to ask questions that pertained to Chris and I just shake my head no.

"After our date, he invited me over to his house. I went into my house, and grabbed a few things and then headed over." 

"Did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary?"

"Other than cars passing by, no." He wrote some more and then tapped his pen against the table and sat back in his chair. 

"Sit tight, I'll be back to check all of this out and then we'll continue from here." He said eyeing me and then left the room. The silence was pretty weird and creepy, especially since there were other cops looking at you through the window from another room. Not realizing how tense I was, I placed my hands on the steel table and took a deep breath. I really hoped Chris was okay and didn't do anything stupid.