Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader

Start from the beginning

"Everyone out! You need to get out of this classroom now!"

The students warily oblige, and push their way out of the classroom. You run into the other classrooms, which hold more students. You repeat the same sentence, while leading every last student out into the hallway. All of the second years are now standing cluelessly in the hallway. Your eyes catch the sight of an emergency alarm. You run towards it, and pull the latch down, setting off upsetting alarms. Some of the students start to scream at the noise, and become frantic.

"I need each one of you to listen to me closely! I don't have time to explain what's going on, but I need to get you out of this building now. We're going to stop and grab the Third Years before fully evacuating the school. Do you hear me?!" You scream with all your might, catching the attention of every student.

"Hai!" They scream back in unison.

"Alright! Follow me in a single file line!"

The students quickly gather in a straight line, and run behind you. You run towards the Third Year classrooms, before coming to a stop. The Third Year students are stood in the hallway, looks of panic invading their faces.

"We heard the alarm, and knew something was wrong, so I gathered all of the students out into the hallway!" A teacher informs me.

"Hai! Thank you very much Miss." You salute her.

You peer into the four classrooms, just to verify that every student is no longer in there. It seems none are, so you tell them to join the line. They do as told, and in a flash, they're all in a long single file line. You lead them all towards another emergency exit, and open the large door.

"Everybody, evacuate through this door. No shoving or pushing. One at a time, hurry!" You holler, making sure the people in the back can hear you.

The students scramble out the doors, one by one. After every student is out of the building, you give them orders. You tell them to either run as far away as possible, or get into the buses and leave quickly. They decide to take the buses, and sprint towards the bus barn. Once you make sure all the students and teachers have safely gotten into a bus, and gone on their way, you let out a sigh of relief. All the students are safe.

You look down towards your watch, and look at the time. The terrorists are due to attack in 10 minutes. And the bombs are due to set off in 20 minutes.

"I better get my ass out of here, or I'm fucked." You think.

You hasten down the empty hallways, in search for a near by vent. About halfway through your search, you hear screams and cries for help. You abruptly pause, and pay attention to what direction the cries are coming from. Figuring out that the cries are coming from one of the First Year classrooms, you sprint in that direction. Your feet make loud noises as you run at full speed and stop before every classroom. In the last classroom, you spot an adorable and timid, brown haired boy.

He seems terrified out of his wits. You don't blame him though. I mean, alarms are sounding off quite loudly, and there's absolutely nobody here anymore.

The boy is curled up in the corner, tears gathered in his eyes. Your heart slightly breaks at the sight, and you run towards him. At the sight of you, he freezes and visibly pales.

"Hey, no no. Don't be scared. I'm going to get you out of here, I promise." You say in a gentle tone.

The boy somewhat relaxes, before reaching his arms out towards you cutely. You smile slightly under your mask, before hoisting him up. He smiles at you slightly, a small blush coating his cheeks. You see his eyes shift towards the door, before a horrified expression takes over his face.