Everyone cheered and you joined in as well.

'If any person wishes to redrawn from the task, he or she can send up red sparks from their wands.'

Dumbledore turned around and looked at the champions who chose one of the 4 paths into the maze. They walked towards Dumbledore and he spoke something you couldn't understand.

'Prepare yourselfs!' Dumbledore yelled.

They walked to their own path again.

'On the count of three... one-"

The cannon shot and Dumbledore sighed. The contestants entered the maze.

-

You were talking to Ron and Hermione when suddenly Harry appeared. There was cheering and music. But you heard him cry. Below him was Cedric. 

'Cedric..' you spoke softly.

Dumbledore stepped forwards.

'Harry... what happened?' He asked.

Dumbledor tried to pull him away.

'He's back! He's back! Voldemort is back! Cedric... He asked me to bring his body back! I couldn't leave him... not there.' He spoke while looking at dumbeldore

Cedrics father pushed you away and started crying. Your heart broke and couldn't just stand there. 

'Cedric! No!' You yelled and you wanted to ran forwards.

Hermione grabbed your arms and tried to hold you back. Draco looked at you and it broke his heart. Ron helped Hermione and he grabbed your shoulders. 

'Y/N-'

You wouldn't even let him finish. You broke down crying against him. He wrapped his arms around you.

-

You hadn't spoke to Draco. You were even more furious at him. You and Cedric broke up one day before he died... and it was all his fault.

You walked into the great hall. Neville and Hermione were walking besides you. Neville looked at you and grabbed your hand in a comforting way. You sat down next to each other. Draco and his friends were sitting behind you. Dumbledore was sitting in his chair. Looking at everyone.

'Today, we acknowledge a terrible loss.'

You swallowed and squeezed Nevilles hand. Dumbledore got up.

'Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptional hard-working...'

Dumbledore started walking forwards.

'Infinted fair-minded... and, most importantly, a fierce fierce friend.'

Neville pulled you closer as tears fell down your cheek.

'Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see... Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort! The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this.  But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain, we all feel for this dreadful loss reminds me, and reminds us, that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important then ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that and we will celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and through right to the very end.'

There was a moment of silence. After that everyone slowly left. You were the first one to leave. You ignored everyone and hurried towards the forest. Your dragon was there.

'Y/N...'

You turned around and saw Draco.

'Don't you call me that.' You hissed.

'What? What are you talking about?'

'Cedric broke up with me yesterday. He heard you telling your friends that you kissed me! You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone! You ruined everything! I hate you!' You yelled at him.

'Y/N... I didn't know.'

'You made a promise! How could you do this to me! I thought I could trust you!'

You brought your shaking hands towards your mouth and whistled to your dragon. He slowly lowered at looked at you. You pet him on his head. He made a questioning sound.

'Y/N... I'm sorry... I just had to tell someone.'

'Why?! Why did you have to?! I could have spent that day with him, just us... now he's dead... I'll never forgive you for this!' You walked towards him and started hitting him against his chest while tears rolled down your cheek. 'I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!'

Draco grabbed your wrists and looked into your watery eyes. He pulled you in and hugged you.

'Let me go!' You yelled. 

He placed his hand on the back of your head and pushed your head against his chest. You slowly calmed down and you looked up. Draco wiped your tears away with his thumb.

'You don't hate me... you hate yourself... you hate what you've done. Well you don't have to hate yourself Y/N. Cedric cheated on you too. With Cho, and they took it to a way different level.'

'No... no he didn't. You're laying.'

'I wish I was. He's not the only one who can overhear conversations.'

You sighed and stepped back a bit. 

'I should have known.'

'You couldn't have known. I still can't believe you forgave him for letting you drown.'

'I was scared okay? Scared that he would die and we'd be in a fight. Exactly what happened.'

'He almost let you die!'

'Why do you care?' You asked. 

Draco didn't answer. He just stepped forwards he kissed you. You pushed him back.

'My boyfriend just died! Are you insane!'

'I'm not insane Y/N. Can't you see?! We've been ignoring this for to long.'

'We?' You asked.

'We! Yes we, open your eyes Y/N. Yes, you liked Cedric. But you haven't liked him in weeks. You know that Y/N. Stop ignoring this.'

You looked at him.

'You're acting weird.'

'I'm not acting weird. I, Draco Malfoy, fell in love with a muggle-born. It's strange but it happened.'

'You're in love with me?' You asked, not knowing whether you had to be happy.

He just nodded with red cheeks. You just stood there for a moment.

'You're dad is-'

'I know... he's going to freak out.'

'You hated me...'

'Not anymore.'

Draco grabbed your hand. You looked at him. He placed his other hand on your cheek and rubbed his thumb past it.

'You're the most beautiful girl I've every met. I've never felt this way before..'

He slowly leaned in and before you knew it  you were kissing again. You kissed him back and sparks flew everywhere. Your body heated up and you pulled back. He placed his forehead against yours.

'Our secret?' He asked.

You nodded and a small smile appeared on your face.

'Our secret.'