Dreams

“Um… May...”  Mum said

“Honey let her go; she needs more friends and better education.” Dad Interrupted

“Okay, sure you can go, but if anyone does ANYTHING you tell me.” She said

“Okay mum, Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou, both of you.” I replied ecstatically.

I raced to my room and nearly took the door off its hinges and practically jumped on Fred.

“I’m guessing she said yes?” He stated

“Yep yep yep, and it’s all thanks to my dad” I replied with the biggest smile ever.

“I finished unpacking, gosh there was so much stuff, I wonder how long I’m actually staying here?”

“I don’t know I’m just so happy”

****One day prior to school starting****

“Okay so you have got all your stuff ready?” Dad asked

“Yep I have my books, my pencils, my pens and I’m pretty sure everything else” I replied

“Hey guess what?”

“What dad?”

“Your mum and I were thinking that because you’re going to a school that’s so far away it was time you owned your own phone”

“Oh my gosh, really!?”

“Yep here it is”

“OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, thank you guys so so much!”

“It’s fine. Hey we got one for Fredric as well, where is he?”

“Oh he is in my room finishing putting his stuff into his schoolbag”

“Fredric can you come down here please?” Dad shouted through the house

“Sure Mr Theodor.” He shouted back

He came running down and the face he had on was worried like he think he might get in trouble or something.

“You called Mr Theodor.”

“Please, how many times must I tell you call me David”

“Okay Mr Th- I mean David.”

“That’s better, now Maria and I got you a little present.”

“But you guys have done so much for me al-“ he was interrupted

“Just open it!” dad interrupted

“Okay okay” as he opened it I saw his face light up as if he had just won one million dollars or something. “Are you guys’ serious, thank you so much”

“It’s the least we can do for our daughter’s boyfriend, who lives with us whilst his mum is away.” “Anyways I think you guys should be going to bed now, you have school in the morning.”

“Okay goodnight dad” I said

“Good night Mr Theodor… Oops sorry, goodnight David” Fred stated

“Say goodnight to mum for me please?”  I asked

“Why don’t you call her yourself sweetie” Dad replied

“Okay sure.”

Before I went to sleep I called mum up and said goodnight and thanked her for the present, then handed Fred the phone and He thanked her as well. Then she hung up. I said goodnight to Fred and then we fell asleep.

*******In Dream*******

I see me and Fred standing by lockers I think they might be ours.

“Sup loser, how was your holidays. Wait who is that girl next to you.” Some jock said with a group of people surrounding him

“What’s it to you Dean?” Fred stated

“Oh, losers got an attitude this year?” This dean guy said sounding tough giving Fred a shove.

“Hey back of Idiot.” I commanded giving him an intimidating look.

“What did you call me?” He asked sounding pissed

“You heard me, why don’t you and you lame friends go pick on somebody your own size.”

“You did not just go there” He growled, and started to ball his fists up in fury.

"Lizzy drop it, this guy packs a mean punch." Fred whispered to me.

"I can't drop it, he is bullying and I protect my friends." I whispered back to him.

"Okay...' 

“I did now you can either leave us alone or I’ll make you!” I said to Dean.

I only just dodge the punch he threw at me. Then I started punching back he hit me in the gut.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz*

***Reality***

“Lizzy wake up, your alarm is going off” Fred said sleepily

“Okay let’s get ready for school.”