Lights are taking over

I wake up, my head pounding. I open my eyes but close them fast, the light seems to be glaring into my eyes. I feel something in my hand that is shaped like a buzzer so I press it. The nurse comes in,

"How are you sweetie?" She asks.

"Could you please close the blinds or turn the lights of or something, it's so bright!" I tell her. I suddenly remember something. "Is mum okay?"

"She's okay, though we've had to isolate her in the padded room with restraints, she's had another psychotic episode." the nurse replies.

"How's Fredy?"

"He's gotten severely injured, however he should recover soon."

"How's Sam?" I ask, the nurse looks at me empathetically, and her voice changes.

"S-she's not okay." At these words I get up, ignoring the nurses protests.

"What room?" I command to the nurse in a thundering voice.

"Miss, you really outa sit back-" she starts

"I believe I said what room not tell me what to do." I interrupt.

"714, but please-" I didn't get to hear the end of that sentence, I had already started to run. I looked at the number on the walls, which was the floor number, 'floor 5' I have to go up two more floors.

**Time skip (skipping going up stairs)**

I make it up the stairs without tripping this time and run to find room 714, It takes longer than anticipated.

799...

788...

777...

766...

755...

744...

733...

722...

I slow my run to a speed walk so I can see the door number when I pass.

720...

718...

716...

714!

Finally. I burst through the door. I first see a machine outside of a closed curtain. On the side my side of the curtain I see Fredy holding his knees to his face, sobbing words that I can't quite make out.

"Is Sam behind there?" I ask giving Fredy a little jump. Though he doesn't say anything, he looks at me and a couple of tears escape his eyes. He goes back to hugging his knees. I comprehend that as a 'yes' and go behind the curtain.