"Hi."

"Hi, Harry." I smile.

As I exit the front yard of my home I feel a sense of freedom expose it's way through my soul, the feeling of being trapped in that dollhouse was overwhelming and being here with this wonderful boy in the crisp air made me feel alive again. I continue to stare at Harry's features like a fool, noticing the pink in his cheeks from the cold air and the sparkle in his emerald coloured eyes. As my vision scans down his body I notice two bicycles leaned against the fence with his body, one white and one blue. I cock an eyebrow as his lips curve into a wide grin, dimples forming on his cheeks.

"Bikes?" I question.

"Yes bikes!" Harry exclaims with excitement. "It's the best way to get around town, and enjoy the fresh air." I couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm, watching as he pulled the bikes from the fence and set them up ready to ride. "Obviously you get the pretty bike with the pretty basket." Harry winks.

I shove his shoulder as I take the white bike from his grip, admiring the metal frame and wicker basket. Harry gets on his own bike and adjusts himself as he awaits me, I stand to my tip toes and sit my self on the stiffness of the bicycles seat, grinning widely at Harry as I settle on the frame.

"Ready?"

"Ready." 

Morning soon turned to afternoon, the sun shined down on the town as we rode through the streets without a worry in our soul. My cheeks hurt from the wide smile on my face with the breeze brushing against my skin, I watched Harry peddle in front of me along the tree littered street and admired the shadows dancing with the sunlight. He howled into the clouds as he glided down a hill, his green eyes glimmered under the sky and his soul glowed with colours as we peddled faster up the next hill. I felt free, without anxiety plaguing my soul and guilt burning into my skin. I watched Harry grin at me with a gentle wind blowing against his chestnut hair, his skin seemed to ignite with the sun shining down on him, the freedom of the universe igniting his soul.

We gently rode side by side, admiring the town around us until Harry caught my attention with a whistle. "Follow me." He instructed and made a sharp right down a small street, I smiled as I followed him down the road.

We rode down the street together, watching as the perfectly structured homes passed by us, with the rose gardens, white picket fences and large evergreen trees fading behind our bodies as we peddled down the street. Eventually we made a stop at a small park that settled on the side of this perfect street, green trees overgrowing the area. I glanced back to Harry as I parked the white bicycle by the fence, watching as he admired the large pine tree in front of us that held the same forest green in its roots and branches as his eyes, glowing with the fading sun.

"Is this our next adventure?" I questioned.

He grinned like a child. "Yep." Harry takes my hand in his and my skin burns with the touch, gasping into the air as he pulled me forward to follow him into the small park. We settle in the middle of the forest-like area and I glance around to admire the silence of the air that held certain tranquility within these trees and plants. Harry lets go of my hand and the rush of cold air against my skin makes me miss his touch, but soon he lays down in the green grass and rests his head against the soft ground with a dimpled smile.

I quickly join him and lay down beside him as our eyes gaze up at the sky. I feel his eyes burning into my soul as time passes, the clouds gently dancing across the blue canvas and I'm left with an infinite feelings as Harry's fingers brush against the skin of my arm, goosebumps rising with the feeling.

I grin as I feel him tilt his head further my way, staring at the features on my face in my peripheral vision. "Stop staring." I chuckle.

"Can't help it, never have been able to." He speaks and I feel my heart drop, stomach knotting with his words.

Moments pass with silence, the sound of the breeze blowing through the trees and birds singing into the sun was all that surrounded us. I close my eyes and let the sun kiss my skin, a sense of blissfulness echoing through my mind as I take Harry's hand in mine once again.

With each passing day the dull ache in my heart seemed to fade, these moments I spend with Harry ignite my soul again and drip colour through my grey world. As the sun shined down on us this evening, the clouds moving against the wind and my hand in his, I felt life electrify through my bones and open my soul up to a new universe. Seeing beauty in a faded and cruel world again.

But soon our peaceful moment was interrupted as voices echoed in the distance, my eyes open to the rowdy male voices and a sigh leaves my lips as I sit up, feeling my blood rush down my body. Harry pushed his body up and looks sympathetic as he glances at me, licking his lips as he brushes the loose grass from his body and hair. I assist him as I pull a strand of green grass from his messy hair, smiling at him as he shakes his head like a wet puppy to remove anymore grass from his body.

In seconds I find myself leaning closer to the emerald eyed boy, gaze upon his perfect features as the urge to kiss him overwhelmed me.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The familar voice urges me to jerk back from Harry, loosing all contact as I feel pink burn my cheeks and guilt bite into my mind. I can see Harry's fists clench as the voice echoed in my mind, watching his knuckles go white. I look up and see his blue eyes staring at us with amusement, his friends surrounding him with the same smug expressions.

Niall.

***

authors note;

hi! hope you guys liked this chapter, stay tuned for some more Niall drama ;)

votes and comments are really appreciated guys! ty!

-A