Chapter 11

*Back to the present, Jeff's P.O.V*
I've hated Andrex ever since that day, when he proved to me that he just wanted to own me like some whore, not be my friend or anything. Father found out about it a few months afterwards, noticing how I acted so odd whenever Andrex was around.He kicked Andrex out of my life, and ever since, I thought that Andrex was out forever. It seems that I was wrong.

-"You called for me, Mr. Lighx?"- Andrex asks, acting all innocent. I want to fucking die so badly.

-"Yes. I would like to know, did you find what I asked for?"- Father asks, smiling. Wait, what is going on here?

-"Of course Reverend. I have never failed you to this day, have I?"-

-"Not at all Andrex, and I'm proud of you for that. Now, the information, if you please."-          Andrex hands Father a USB drive, smiling widely. What is in that thing?

-"Should I go now, sir?"- Andrex asks, winking me an eye.

-"Yes."- Father replies and signals Andrex to leave. He does after sticking his tongue out at me. Father opens a nearby computer, glaring at the screen. Wait, since when is he so technologic? He had a huge bitch fit when he found out about me having a cellphone. After some time, he eventually accepted it, and left me alone. What is going on with my father? This isn't like him!

-"What are you doing Father?"- I ask, not being able to bite my tongue and hold the question back. He smirks.

-"Just viewing the information that Andrex brought me. Don't worry Jeffred, you'll see it too afterwards."- He answers, starring at the computer's screen. He had plugged some earphones into the machine, and was listening to I have no idea what. Sometime later, Father stands from where he had been sitting, looking angry. He hands me the computer and the earphones, still glaring. Then, he leaves the room, not giving me a glance or word. I'm scared to death right now. I sit down on my bed and place the earphones on, playing the video my father had been watching. I gasp in horror, realizing what was going to happen to me now.

*Allison's P.O.V*
Jeffred is acting weird. He is quiet, distant, and so very afraid. I have connected the dots, and this must all be his father's fault. He must've showed my Jeff something to inspire a terrible feeling of shame and regret. Though, I believe there's more fear than anything else. I hear somebody come into my room, and when I look up from the book I was starring at, I see Jeff, a smile forced to his lips. I sigh and get up, tossing the book aside and embracing my darling tightly. He returns the action, kissing my Adam's Apple afterwards. I let out a soft moan, surprised of him taking the initiative for once. Then, he allows his hands to travel downward towards my pants, where Jeff slides his hand onto my trousers, his fingers teasing my manhood.

-"Jeffred, what are you doing? Aah!" I ask, but don't manage to continue, because Jeff kneels down, taking my pants along with my underwear, leaving my lower half completely exposed. He smiles at me before taking my penis in his mouth, my tip at the end of his throat. Jeff shows no sign of pain as I grab his hair and hold handfuls of it, so I can push myself deeper into his throat. Jeff sucks on my member while one hand runs up and down my thigh at the same time the other cups my testicles, squeezing them tightly. He bobs his head harder, sucking deeper each time. He begins to let his teeth make contact with my throbbing member, causing me to feel my orgasm rise. "A-A-Aah! Baby! I'm cumming! Aah! Jeffred!"- I moan, my semen exploding onto his warm mouth. Jeff's mouth leaves my manhood, making me feel annoyed by the loss of his warmth. Then, he licks my shaft clean, some moans escaping his lips. Jeff sits in the floor and buries his face in his hands, his shoulders rising and falling very quickly. When I hear a sob come from him, I kneel in front of him and cuddle his body to mine, leaving kisses all over his head.