Part 24: Comfort

Mulai dari awal

Jimin looked as his breakfast.

Jungkook got up from the table and walked towards Karen's old room.

Jimin: What're you doing?

J-Hope: Leave him alone. Jungkook she's not there.

Jungkook: ........

V: Jungkook, come eat. We're about to leave.

Jungkook opened the door. He smiled.

Jungkook: You remember the first time we pranked her?

Jimin's eyes widened.

V: (half smile) I still have the video.

RM: The first time we saw her mad.

Jin: But I fixed it, it was the day I had her to myself ^^

Jimin: Can we not talk about her?

Jungkook: Just because you wanna forget her doesn't mean we have to!

He closed the door and walked to his room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Won't you get in trouble for coming this far two days in a row?" I asked.

"Nah, besides it's worth it. How are you feeling today?" Kai asked.

"I'm okay I guess. It's kind of hard to keep myself composed at times, like this morning when I woke up I was wondering at first where I was then I remembered what happened. It kinda sucked, the emptiness in me is still there and I'm not sure if I can shake this feeling. I feel trapped in a world of hurt and sadness." I said.

He placed his hand on top of mine. "Give it time." He smiled.

I slightly smiled back. "Yeah."

"So where do you want to eat?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Anywhere is fine. By the way, I really appreciate you coming with me. It was really thoughtful of you" I said.

"Don't mention it. You'll get tired of seeing me, trust me" he chuckled.

I smiled. "I doubt it."

"So what're you gonna do when I take you back?" He asked.

"Nothing. I might call V, I haven't spoken to any of them at all. I'm wondering if they've been trying to reach me, Rebecca is pretty far so maybe I'm out of range or something." I said.

"Hmmm, well I'm able to reach you just fine" Kai said.

That's true. He's right but I know my boys. Especially V.

"Well my phone was under the pillow all night so I probably didn't have any bars. When you called my phone was out in the open." I said.

"Oh I see. Well call them, I'm sure they're worried about you" he said.

"Yeah...So what about you? You say you're gonna practice right? New dances or what?" I asked.

"Yeah, since the holidays are coming up soon we're working on something new." He said.

"Ah so it's a secret?" I asked.

"You could say that." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"So is pizza okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah"

We arrived at the pizza place and had lunch together. I was really glad Kai was with me, I didn't feel as bad as I did before, the pain is numb. I smile and laugh around him, I'm aware that pain is there but it disappears just for a while. As soon as he takes me back home I'll cook dinner and while dinner is cooking I'll call V. They probably think I've gone home or something.